Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Is Neat! But the Pay......Not so much......

This game was awsome untill i saw the pay $15.00 a month!!!! thats way to much for a game like this i mean it was good for the day that i play but ....... the pay sucks!           

^.^
><.><

Comments

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

When you break it down though, it's cheaper then going to the movies...

• pdxgeekpdxgeek Member Posts: 585
    Originally posted by Hkkid777

This game was awsome untill i saw the pay $15.00 a month!!!! thats way to much for a game like this i mean it was good for the day that i play but ....... the pay sucks!           

Get a hammer and repeatedly hit yourself in the head. It's way more fun than playing SWG:NGE and it's free!

• kobie173kobie173 Member UncommonPosts: 2,075
    Originally posted by pdxgeek

Get a hammer and repeatedly hit yourself in the head. It's way more fun than playing SWG:NGE and it's free!

Wrong forum, the "Grumpy Former Players Forum" is over there ========>

And OP, welcome to the world of MMOs.

So I started to walk into the water. I won't lie to you boys...I was terrified. But I pressed on, and as I made my way past the breakers, a strange calm came over me. I don't know if it was divine intervention or the kinship of all living things, but I tell you, Jerry, at that moment ... I was a marine biologist.

• ThunderousThunderous Member Posts: 1,152

SWG should be free to play.  Afterall, it's still in beta.  Some of you have been paying for a beta for 5 years now.

Tecmo Bowl.

• pdxgeekpdxgeek Member Posts: 585
    Originally posted by kobie173

Originally posted by pdxgeek

Wrong forum, the "Grumpy Former Players Forum" is over there ========>

And OP, welcome to the world of MMOs.

From the description of this forum: "A place to talk about the game as it is today". The game is it is today is less fun than hitting yourself in the head with a hammer so I don't see what the problem is.

This discussion has been closed.