Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bigger failure - AoC or George W. Bush?

13»

Comments

• shohadabanshohadaban Member Posts: 36

video.google.com/videoplay

Infact, watch this well done documentary. I dare you.

• taus01taus01 Member Posts: 1,352
    Originally posted by Cropper

Originally posted by taus01

Originally posted by Dlore

i figure you an educated person, we both know that education is shit in the us. We both knnow that media controls the country. Be serious, most us residents think russia invaded georgia, that is a lie and we know it. some still think the state of georgia was invaded, how sad is that. i rest my case, the us is a state of media zombies and there is no way it is going to change unless people like you and me speak up to tell the truth

Bah sorry to double post again but...actually we have a pretty good education, just everything else makes us stupid....so you're wrong there.

I don't know where you come from but if the us president says, i quote:

"this is the 21at century, you can not just invade a country, take the capital and remove the government"

I find that pretty, interesting, considering the what the US did. Don't you?

Don't you think it's a bit ignorant to assume the 300 million people in the US are all Bush clones?  This kind of lazy branding of an entire nation gets a bit tiresome.  Looking at your profile I see you're from Germany, shall I assume you're reading these forums in lederhosen while eating a schnitzel taking the occasional break to walk your schnauzer?  None of my friends voted for Bush, in fact those from Texas have voted against him 4 times now.  Yes the man is an embarassment, but he lost the popular vote even after stealing 2 elections so he's never exactly gotten a ringing endorsement.

Well played, that was funny and i mean it! no sarcasm. Why by all means has he got the presidency for 2 periods? Conspiracy? rigged votes? No, he got a lot of votes and you know it. It is an embarrassment to have a high school drop out alcoholic failure as president. It is just that the media that is bought by the supporters that do no report it.

"Give players systems and tools instead of rails and rules"

• nytemarehnytemareh Member UncommonPosts: 156
    Originally posted by RaidTheSpade

Yes, let's blame the whole countries problems on George Bush, and getting us into this "pointless" war. Just because we aren't in a state we like, we can't just go blaming people for it, especially the president. It's far deeper then that, the whole government is corrupt. You guys can say George Bush is a dumbass and what not, but I gurantee he is smarter then just about every single person on this forum. If the war were going good, you guys would be down there sucking his nutsack. I'm sick of all these dumbass kids that go around crying about it being all George Bush's fault when they have no clue about anything else, just talking about it to make themselves feel important. This would have happened no matter who went into office, I'm just sick of everyone always blaming George Bush. I personally don't like him either, but the man is our president, so he obviously has to be smart.

you should write for the comedy channel.  i guarantee he is not smart.  his cabinet is. 

Originally posted by shohadaban

Originally posted by myleigh7

Originally posted by Alalala

Hmm, both pretty big failures.

Thoughts?

George Bush SUCCEDED in everything he has intended to do.

He SUCCEDED in his war to profit his oil companies

Succeded in stripping our Constitution which he quoted is "Just a G*&Da&^% Piece of paper"

He is succeding in pushing his next war for profit in Iran, and begining the confrontation with Russia.

WAKE UP PEOPLE. Bush isn't a failure, AMERICANS WHO CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR CRIMININALS LIKE THIS ARE THE FAIL.

Obama is related to BOTH Bush and Cheney. McCain is related to Laura Bush. You all fail to wake up and realize criminals have our Country hyjacked.

American people = bigger fail then Bush or even Funcon.

CampaignforLiberty.com DEMAND Ron Paul and fight to restore our Constitution while you still have any rights left.

This next war for profit is going to cause MANY more of our kids to die.

YOU fail for thinking Bush is a Failure. He's a successfull criminal PUPPET that is getting away with murdering MILLIONS of people around the world.

and jerry garcia was a 00 agent.  lol nothing like a good baseless conspiracy.  anyone that knows george bush's history knows he failed at every money making venture he tried. his daddy on the other hand is a different story.  but hey keep the conspiracy theory alive and well

Basesless? LOL I rest my case.

Like I said Bush Jr is a puppet, but to dismiss the fact our Government is hyjacked by criminals shows you are fast asleep.

I was in Iraq. I witnessed Haliburten making their billions. Our soldiers get treated like serfs while the Mercs over there live like kings.

Afganistan is a oil pipelin

Iraq, a oil country that also borders one of the largest oil supplies in the world (Iran)

Georgia, another oil pipeline.

Research Bush family connection to the BinLaden family. A LONG history of good oil deals

Research the history of Zapata oil, the fact Cheney is lead director of Haliburten.

It must just feel safer believing our problems come from clueless leaders then wake up to the fact we are letting our country fail because most CITIZENS are the ones clueless to how many of our rights have been stripped of our mangled Constitution.

You go ahead and respond with your conditioned way of just making fun of people about this reality.

may i ask you one question and answer if you can. Did you secure the pipeline or the country?

• reisureisu Member UncommonPosts: 64
    Originally posted by RaidTheSpade

You guys can say George Bush is a dumbass and what not, but I gurantee he is smarter then just about every single person on this forum. If the war were going good, you guys would be down there sucking his nutsack. I'm sick of all these dumbass kids that go around crying about it being all George Bush's fault when they have no clue about anything else, just talking about it to make themselves feel important. This would have happened no matter who went into office, I'm just sick of everyone always blaming George Bush. I personally don't like him either, but the man is our president, so he obviously has to be smart.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushdumbquotes.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJxuFhr9mc4

I appreciate your stance on Mr. Bush. I honestly do. But trust me, 'dumbass kids' is not actually the group you're flaming. The people you are considering dumbass kids are folks that have served the military, that have watched the economy go down the sh!itter, have watched our economy go from a 4.2 TRILLION dollar SURPLUS to a multi-billion dollar defiict. Not to mention the fact that, Puerto Rico is selling off US assets because the economy is sub-prime.

Puerto Rico, saying US assets are sub-prime. Classic.

Again, however...this is probably the wrong forum. It went from AoC flamebait to political flamebait, and should probably be moved.

• reisureisu Member UncommonPosts: 64

may i ask you one question and answer if you can. Did you secure the pipeline or the country?

Did you?

watch "War Made Easy" and be amazed www.warmadeeasythemovie.org/

• nytemarehnytemareh Member UncommonPosts: 156

Originally posted by myleigh7

Originally posted by Alalala

Hmm, both pretty big failures.

Thoughts?

George Bush SUCCEDED in everything he has intended to do.

He SUCCEDED in his war to profit his oil companies

Succeded in stripping our Constitution which he quoted is "Just a G*&Da&^% Piece of paper"

He is succeding in pushing his next war for profit in Iran, and begining the confrontation with Russia.

WAKE UP PEOPLE. Bush isn't a failure, AMERICANS WHO CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR CRIMININALS LIKE THIS ARE THE FAIL.

Obama is related to BOTH Bush and Cheney. McCain is related to Laura Bush. You all fail to wake up and realize criminals have our Country hyjacked.

American people = bigger fail then Bush or even Funcon.

CampaignforLiberty.com DEMAND Ron Paul and fight to restore our Constitution while you still have any rights left.

This next war for profit is going to cause MANY more of our kids to die.

YOU fail for thinking Bush is a Failure. He's a successfull criminal PUPPET that is getting away with murdering MILLIONS of people around the world.

and jerry garcia was a 00 agent.  lol nothing like a good baseless conspiracy.  anyone that knows george bush's history knows he failed at every money making venture he tried. his daddy on the other hand is a different story.  but hey keep the conspiracy theory alive and well

Basesless? LOL I rest my case.

Like I said Bush Jr is a puppet, but to dismiss the fact our Government is hyjacked by criminals shows you are fast asleep.

I was in Iraq. I witnessed Haliburten making their billions. Our soldiers get treated like serfs while the Mercs over there live like kings.

Afganistan is a oil pipelin

Iraq, a oil country that also borders one of the largest oil supplies in the world (Iran)

Georgia, another oil pipeline.

Research Bush family connection to the BinLaden family. A LONG history of good oil deals

Research the history of Zapata oil, the fact Cheney is lead director of Haliburten.

It must just feel safer believing our problems come from clueless leaders then wake up to the fact we are letting our country fail because most CITIZENS are the ones clueless to how many of our rights have been stripped of our mangled Constitution.

You go ahead and respond with your conditioned way of just making fun of people about this reality.

your still yet to say anything that everybody does not know.  what you are regurgitating is very widely known, and spoon fed to everyone that will listen. i do thank you for contribution however people that take themselves, and the world around them to seriously rarely succeed.  i said he was stupid not clueless(arguing about gw's level of idiotcy lmao). somewhere in the middle of all the conspiracy theories, and bush lies is the truth not fully what you believe.  not fully what anyone else believes.  there is only a little truth in every statement everyone makes.

• CropperCropper Member Posts: 198

Originally posted by Cropper

Originally posted by Dlore

i figure you an educated person, we both know that education is shit in the us. We both knnow that media controls the country. Be serious, most us residents think russia invaded georgia, that is a lie and we know it. some still think the state of georgia was invaded, how sad is that. i rest my case, the us is a state of media zombies and there is no way it is going to change unless people like you and me speak up to tell the truth

Bah sorry to double post again but...actually we have a pretty good education, just everything else makes us stupid....so you're wrong there.

I don't know where you come from but if the us president says, i quote:

"this is the 21at century, you can not just invade a country, take the capital and remove the government"

I find that pretty, interesting, considering the what the US did. Don't you?

Don't you think it's a bit ignorant to assume the 300 million people in the US are all Bush clones?  This kind of lazy branding of an entire nation gets a bit tiresome.  Looking at your profile I see you're from Germany, shall I assume you're reading these forums in lederhosen while eating a schnitzel taking the occasional break to walk your schnauzer?  None of my friends voted for Bush, in fact those from Texas have voted against him 4 times now.  Yes the man is an embarassment, but he lost the popular vote even after stealing 2 elections so he's never exactly gotten a ringing endorsement.

Well played, that was funny and i mean it! no sarcasm. Why by all means has he got the presidency for 2 periods? Conspiracy? rigged votes? No, he got a lot of votes and you know it. It is an embarrassment to have a high school drop out alcoholic failure as president. It is just that the media that is bought by the supporters that do no report it.

I won't argue for a second that special interest groups run our country (or the world) or that the same people that support Bush are the same ones that control the media or that neither election should have been close enough to have one state swing the result.  If Thomas Jefferson were alive today he'd vomit if he saw what happened to the constitution.  My point is simply, don't lump us all in with that buffoon, we're also the country that spawned Bob Dylan,  Ernest Hemingway, Ralph Waldo Emerson, JD Salinger, Martin Scorcese, Bill Hicks and on and on, associate us with them...

This discussion has been closed.