Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well now...

reisureisu Member UncommonPosts: 64

Recently I've had the urge to pop back into the AO world. Around 5 years ago, I had canceled my account with my beloved 178 advent on it.

So, I logged onto my master account...and found my status listed as BANNED  as of September 2003, and not canceled. Obviously, FC's stellar support mechanism (meaning, no response to 8 hojillion queries) leaves me somewhat befuddled. Mind you, it should be easy enough to start over again since I don't remember jack about how to play and that advent would be a disaster in the making. Regardless, I'm still a bit curious as to why a canceled account would be banned.

I'd heard that there were some problems with long-ago canceled subs being banned because of some changes made in game to items, long after those accounts went inactive....but I don't know specifics.

Thoughts? I can't even get their forums to recognize the *new* free account, let alone my old canceled one.

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Free accounts are not authorized to post on the forums, only current, paid accounts can.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • reisureisu Member UncommonPosts: 64

I figured as much.

Still doesn't give me much of a clue as to why I can't reactivate my old sub:)