Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

News from the Robots

XCreamPuffXXCreamPuffX Member UncommonPosts: 3

Well, actually, not really sure, but it's a news from myself XD

Since I'm pretty much just trying to compound to raises my HP up, I roams all over Trickster to find the stones I need, and when I was in Relic field 2,  minding my own business and-ehem- heading the wrong way, I found.. A ROBOT!!! that's right, it's the Fiesta Robot, it looks funny, but cute, even thought it won't let me in the Fiesta zone because that robot is for level 40something to level 60something, of course, before I know that, I drag a bunny friend of mine along, and we both just laugh because neither of us was able to get in. Well, since that robot is in Relics, I kinda understand why the level restriction, that I wonder was if there is a Robot that let me in with my level, hmm, I think it's time for me to roam Trickster and taking screen shots of the Robots' location. Wish me luck, and I really hope I would find them. Then again, since it's Maintenance Day today, I'm sure the Robot would be happy to take a place in Trickster, I'm looking forward to where they'll bring me and what I would be able to do.

By the way, there seems to be an increase in scammers in Trickster lately, especially in Megalopolis (well, duh), it's pretty disturbing to see the game I like is being chews on by bugs D: It even gall me more that those people continues to play the game, how sad, why won't they use common sense and think that "what goes around come back around tenfold"? I'm really hoping that the GMs would check the bugs more frequently and take actions in what should be done.

Cynically ebil.

Comments

• IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164
    Originally posted by XCreamPuffX

By the way, there seems to be an increase in scammers in Trickster lately, especially in Megalopolis (well, duh), it's pretty disturbing to see the game I like is being chews on by bugs D: It even gall me more that those people continues to play the game, how sad, why won't they use common sense and think that "what goes around come back around tenfold"? I'm really hoping that the GMs would check the bugs more frequently and take actions in what should be done.

Can't be any worse than the missing bottle sprite that people used to crash the clients of everyone onscreen.

• XCreamPuffXXCreamPuffX Member UncommonPosts: 3

You think it can't get worse? @__@ It's really is annoying to see "so-so is a scammer" every time I open the party bulletin....Meh, sad, really.

Cynically ebil.

• SenretsuSenretsu Member Posts: 63

Yeah, it's crazy 'cause those Fiesta tickets sell for anywhere from a few thousand galders to 50 thousand galders. The economy is really borked in some area's XD

I am a connoisseur of fine wine and fine pixels