Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need your help guys AO wont download

natedunnatedun Member Posts: 40

Well i used to play the froob version quit for awhile. Now i want to come back as a pay player but the client will not complete the download. I start it direct off the site and it stops at like 25 percent. then i ran it off fileplanet it stopped around 40percent.(used a download manager) . So i went to download.com and found a full version little outdated but could be patched so i started it. it got to 70percent then stopped(used a download manager) it wont start back up. You guys know this is a big file and damn it hurts when it stopped near the end.

So my question is anyone gota download that will work for me? Or can i download the froob client and then update/ patch it to be a full version? Thank you guys in advice i'm dien for help here.

And to just let you know i gota shit connection right now so it takes me like 21hours to download this. so each fail is a day lol

Comments

• DarkholmeDarkholme Member UncommonPosts: 1,212
    Originally posted by natedun 
    So my question is anyone gota download that will work for me? Or can i download the froob client and then update/ patch it to be a full version? Thank you guys in advice i'm dien for help here.
     And to just let you know i gota shit connection right now so it takes me like 21hours to download this. so each fail is a day lol

No you have to download the full version if you're a paying AO player I believe, you can't update the small to the large via patching. If you're on a crappy connection, where it's such a big file it's probably timing out on you. If you use Firefox might I recommend using the Downthemall! addon. It may help...

Good luck to you, and keep trying!

-------------------------
    "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places..." ~ H.P.Lovecraft, "From Beyond"

Member Since March 2004

• natedunnatedun Member Posts: 40

Thanks for the help i'll give it a try

• natedunnatedun Member Posts: 40

k got the add on. But do you know if it stopped if this add on will allow me to start it again? See the prob is my other one once the download stops it wont start back up. So its not a very useful download manager lol. Maybe its the sites i'm usen tho i dunno. But any info you can give me would be great.