Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's your favorite stat?

meh im just bored... anyways, what's your favorite stat?

--------------------------------
Games Played - Lineage, Lineage 2, Helbreath, RuneScape, EVE Online, Rubies of Eventide, Priston Tale, Tibia, RYL, Dark Eden, Savage Eden, Astonia III, Ashen Empires, El Kardian, Fung Wan Online, Project Entropia, Ultima Online, Ragnarok Online, Redmoon, Star Wars Galaxies, Thesa, Conquer Online, Deloria, Fairyland, MU Online, Legends...

--------------------------------------

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384
    Wisdom for me

Originally posted by WizGamer
    Now hear me out, its just an opinion, I don't want yours. .

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

I generally play the big defensive tank type of character so prolly Con/Vit for me.

---------- MMORPG.com Staff --------- Desolation Guild Website ----------

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• NoraxeNoraxe Member Posts: 190
    I like to swing the biggest weapon I can find. Lord give me Str.

• noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274

str , but i like all stats...you need all of them anyways ::::39:: luk and cha are my least favorite.

----------------------------------------------

EQ2 Qeynos guild -

www.imperium-arcanum.com

• DimmuDimmu Member Posts: 7

I will definetly have to say str.

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270

i gotta say DEX... in so many games i've played DEX is just the uber stat... maybe it has something to do with my love of elves...

Games Played - Lineage, Lineage 2, Helbreath, RuneScape, EVE Online, Rubies of Eventide, Priston Tale, Tibia, RYL, Dark Eden, Savage Eden, Astonia III, Ashen Empires, El Kardian, Fung Wan Online, Project Entropia, Ultima Online, Ragnarok Online, Redmoon, Star Wars Galaxies, Thesa, Conquer Online, Deloria, Fairyland, MU Online, Legends...

• lordthrawnlordthrawn Member Posts: 276
    would have to go with str theres nothing like the feel of a good ol' rune sword in your hand

• tu_uilwentu_uilwen Member Posts: 794

What does it matter?

I my self voted STR....

But....no matter what your favorite stat is...you need to put points into all of them.,...or most of the other stats atleast..........

no class is based on one stat....

Caster
    --------
    -Int (Usually for Mana or DMG)
    -Wis (Usually for mana if its not INT)

Warrior/Tank
    ---------------
    -STR(DMG and Carry capacity)
    -Vit/con(HP)
    -Dex(sometimes)(Usually for accuracy, or dodge or evasion)

Rouge
    -------
    -Dex(Read above)
    -Con/Vit(HP)

So as i see it....you need to know what stats to raise for each class and when to raise.......

But alwell......I jsut felt like writing somehting :-)

---------------------------------------------
    "Everyones life has a beginning and an end, No one can change that."-Hiko

"If you wish to taste the ground, then feel free to attack."-Kenshin Himura

WoW
    -Rhalon 85 B.E. rogue
    -Rhalon 81 UD Mage
    -Doneski 85 Orc death knight

"Everyones life has a beginning and an end, No one can change that."-Hiko
    "If you wish to taste the ground, then feel free to attack."-Kenshin Himura

• AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087
    dexterity and agility are my favorite stats because I like being a sneaky and nimble rogue so i can pick locks with ease (as well as pockets) and evade the clumsy warrior swinging that 20-pound battleax at me.

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

str duh

image image image

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270
    wow im suprised so many people are actually voting str... i would take DEX/AGI/CON/VIT over Str almost any day... well it depends on the game too, but in most cases...

• FlipmodeFlipmode Member Posts: 224

Originally posted by tu_uilwen
    What does it matter?
    I my self voted STR....
    But....no matter what your favorite stat is...you need to put points into all of them.,...or most of the other stats atleast..........
    no class is based on one stat....
    Caster---------Int (Usually for Mana or DMG)-Wis (Usually for mana if its not INT)
    Warrior/Tank----------------STR(DMG and Carry capacity)-Vit/con(HP)-Dex(sometimes)(Usually for accuracy, or dodge or evasion)
    Rouge--------Dex(Read above)-Con/Vit(HP)
    So as i see it....you need to know what stats to raise for each class and when to raise.......
    But alwell......I jsut felt like writing somehting :-)
    "Everyones life has a beginning and an end, No one can change that."-Hiko"If you wish to taste the ground, then feel free to attack."-Kenshin Himura

I'm pretty sure WIS is usually the stat that effects spell damages, int to learn the higher damage spells.

fire ze missilez!1111

fire ze missilez!1111