Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neocron 2 Beta

CyrissCyriss Member Posts: 21

So, is the Neocron 2 open Beta over?  I downloaded the game, played for a couple of days, and now it will not launch... Their site has limited use, and I don't see any other posts about it here.

-Cyriss-

-Cyriss - Eugene, OR, USA

-My system: P4 3.0 GHz, ATI 9600xt, 1 GB PC3200 DDR, SB Live, Cable connection

-My current game: (No MMO's right now)
My past MMOG's: EQ 1 - 2.5 yrs, EQ2 - 7 months, CoH - 1 month (too redundant =( ), AC2 - tried it, couldn't really get into it, Neocron 2 - beta tested it, way too buggy but a great idea that had a lot of potential

Comments

• the_MAD_onethe_MAD_one Member Posts: 5
    Beta is over since yesterday. Retail will launch Wednesday. I allready have the Retail client(came with the German PC Mag "PC Games").

• 51505150 Member UncommonPosts: 222

So what about those of us who registered for pre-ordering from the official web site?

I havent heard a thing from them?

• the_MAD_onethe_MAD_one Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by 5150

So what about those of us who registered for pre-ordering from the official web site?
    I havent heard a thing from them?

There won't be a Boxed Version at launch, thats why you didn't get a mail so far. The client will only be avaliable via download or some gamingmags. For Germany, Austria and Switzerland it is on PC Games and PC Action, and it will also be on some UK gaming mag(forgot which one).