Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Olympic Weightlifting accident

I've been trying to track down a video of this instead of just still photos, finally found the video on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRvtEC8sSy8

I've been trying to learn the extent of his injuries. I'm assuming he broke a forearm bone at least, maybe some kind of elbow dislocation (I've never even heard of an elbow dislocation before).

Comments

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383

Videos like that are harder to watch than those crap-eating ones.

• VemoiVemoi Member Posts: 1,546

Ya.... hard to watch.

I remember a photo from olympics in the 80s I think. Weightlifter's bicep tore during a deadlift and photo cought it while he was still holding weights. Looked terrible. Bicep all down near elbow.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

I actually screamed with the guy when I was watching this video. That's a video hard to watch.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• I think the worst weightlifting accident I've ever seen involved a....blowout, of sorts. The man was either deadlifting or squating, pushed too hard, and suffered a massive hernia out his anus. I've seen the pictures, they are a tad disgusting.

Of course there are the more traditional injuries. Compound fractures are just really creepy to watch happen.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

I bet he felt that for hours!

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• ByromByrom Member Posts: 236

Im sure he felt it the rest of his life, I remember that, his annis/ anus, however you spell it, blew completely out, like half a foot or beter. If it hadnt been for his lifting uniform, it wouldve hit the floor, real bad.

• ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202

We were having a game night 2 years ago at someones house. They had turned on some football and itw as USC playing. A Guy had his foot go 90% to the side and I could barely keep down my dinner when I saw it. This video was just as bad but I ate awhile ago.

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
    And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD

• damond5031damond5031 Member UncommonPosts: 445

Here is a link of the weightlifter that blew his rectum out, not for the sqeamish!

www.snopes.com/photos/risque/prolapse.asp

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863
    Originally posted by damond5031

Here is a link of the weightlifter that blew his rectum out, not for the sqeamish!

www.snopes.com/photos/risque/prolapse.asp

Nothing unusual here, its how goatse trains.

O_o o_O