Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Armaggeon Negative Re-Bang Timer

Does anyone know why Armageddon said it's "Time until re-bang" said -1 hour? It works now (figures it does just as i'm about to put the thread up), but it didn't for a while and it kinda made me sad image cause i was so bored. Just wondering if any mod's wanna explain or any suggestions even of what might have went wrong. Like why it happened or if it will happen again.

Ash dautas durbublatûk. Brought to you by, the Black Speech of Mordor.

Comments

• TempunautTempunaut Member Posts: 34
    It always does that... on every server before re-bang. It's odd.

• TarinTarin Member Posts: 15

I'd imagine the server requires some time to scatter the stars, set up the warps, set up the starbases, etc... The time to Rebang is the time until it starts doing that, and then once it's done the server actually resets.

• SenkerSenker Member Posts: 3

The reason it does this is because the timer rounds down. Example - it would say 2 hours to go on the server selection, while on the ranks screen it would say just over 3 hours.

Thats what i think anyway. Not too sure. Someone correct me if I am just blowing smoke.

• TooncesToonces Starport AdminMember Posts: 41

It was that the server only checked for it at tax time which happens only once an hour. So it might tell you this until -59 minutes. I'll be fixing it.

-Toonces
    Starport Administrator

-Toonces
    Starport Administrator