Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Has anything between done about farmers or maybe US only servers?

EffectEffect Member UncommonPosts: 949

Has anything beeen done about all the farmers that were kill stealing and hunting the newbie areas to kill extremely low level players?

Maybe US only servers (meaning you cd key had to match the ones sold in the US) to stop the asian players that were doing that?

Comments

• jimothypetrojimothypetro Member Posts: 1,437

Nope, they are still there, as many as ever.

And they are the least of your problems in Lineage 2... IMO.. :P

----------------------------------

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
    -- Ken Olson, chairman of Digital Equipment Corp, 1977

----------------------------------

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
    -- Ken Olson, chairman of Digital Equipment Corp, 1977

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270

ACTUALLY...

Bots HAVE been getting banned lately...

they were just talking about it on orphus about a week ago, i'll try and find the thread...

--------------------------------
    Games Played - Lineage, Lineage 2, Helbreath, RuneScape, EVE Online, Rubies of Eventide, Priston Tale, Tibia, RYL, Dark Eden, Savage Eden, Astonia III, Ashen Empires, El Kardian, Fung Wan Online, Project Entropia, Ultima Online, Ragnarok Online, Redmoon, Star Wars Galaxies, Thesa, Conquer Online, Deloria, Fairyland, MU Online, Legends...

--------------------------------------

• EffectEffect Member UncommonPosts: 949

Okay. looking forward to reading the thread. Really interested in seeing if the game has or will ever change.

• crimpcrimp Member Posts: 19
    thats a great idea. a us only server. thats what they need. less lag not farmers. it would be lineage 2 heavenimage

• HatefullHatefull Member EpicPosts: 2,502

Yes!  FinalBoss (dragon clan leader, cyber cafe owner in China) Goit all of his IP's banned last week.  that put a serious dent in the farmer population.  Also there is a faction on my server (devianne) Known as the red army.  They spend all their time killing farmers/bots. image

Down side.  There is a faction on my server called red army.  When they get bored killing bots they tend tot turn to Newbie players.image

Sooo I break out my PR and go huntingimage actually the red army guys are good to go.  They are really effective at opening up an area so the new guys can grind.  The actual down side is all the new cats that wanna be liek them roling up level 4 griefers and trying to kill other newbies.  This is an easy fix, there is usually a moderate to high level char running around the newbie areas, for just such an occasion.  Any way as always if you want to give L2 a shot leave me a message here, and I will give you my contact info in game.

Cheers!

If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

In order to be insulted, I must first value your opinion.

• TymoraTymora Member UncommonPosts: 1,295

Originally posted by Hatefull

Any way as always if you want to give L2 a shot leave me a message here, and I will give you my contact info in game.

Cheers!

I am interested in re-subscribing to Lineage II.  My main concerns when I quit were Adena Farmers and Bots.  The grind and other things were secondary things I was able to live with, but the aggro I got from the bots and such really drove me out of the game.

I made it to level 20 but lost the drive to continue.  Now I am thinking of returning and continuing where I left off.  I would even consider trying a new character, but I will most likely stick with my lvl 20.

I had been in a clan before but it broke up.  I was barely able to keep up with the members because they leveled quickly.  I tend to take a while, especially since I played a Dark Mystic. 

• HatefullHatefull Member EpicPosts: 2,502
    What server do you play on? or want to play on?  If you wanna re-roll I can prob help you get to level 20 in about a day, maybe 2 if we just relax and have fun with it.  Any way, drop me a note and let me know.  I am a bit of a loner right now, I am in a good clan, but have been running around playing at several low level chars.  Gettin ready for another grind fest soon tho.

If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

In order to be insulted, I must first value your opinion.