Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GRR Lock...DONT Delete!!!

EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Ok..so a mod deleted an obama thread. Please, just lock it! >.<

Everytime you guys delete an entire post everyone gets points docked off of their profile. Lock the thread. Don't delete it!

Ok. Im done now.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

Comments

• Bruticus_XIBruticus_XI Member Posts: 827

Ron Paul is better than the two morons in the two major parties

Also, I agree, Lock > Delete.

• CursedseiCursedsei Member Posts: 1,012

They most likely delete  threads that they feel are beyond locking. Instead, what would be nice for them to implement is a trash section. Instead of deleting, they lock said thread and move it into this trash section, no points are docked, thread still exists, but its also out of the way.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384
    Originally posted by Cursedsei

They most likely delete  threads that they feel are beyond locking. Instead, what would be nice for them to implement is a trash section. Instead of deleting, they lock said thread and move it into this trash section, no points are docked, thread still exists, but its also out of the way.

ehh

I remember the dump section, but everytime a thread gets deleted everyone suffers a 5 point loss. Also, that Obama thread was more civil than 85% of the rest of that off topic stuff lol

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• iSouliSoul Member Posts: 15

Lol. I agree.

" I Don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream."

-Linkin Park, speak the truth.