Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When you pee....

ChiramChiram Member UncommonPosts: 643

does anyone else have the bottom of their feet get all warm?

Discuss.

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

No, I can aim better than that.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384
    Originally posted by grunty

roflmao that was good

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• frodusfrodus Member Posts: 2,396
    Originally posted by Enigma

Originally posted by grunty

roflmao that was good

truly choice.... HAHAHA

Trade in material assumptions for spiritual facts and make permanent progress.

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

Don't think so..

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

This reminds me of how a dog poops a white turd.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• ByromByrom Member Posts: 236

well no , ask a doc, there are feet and urine, symptoms, of diabetis, I dont have it, so Im very vague about the facts, yet many of my fam have it, and I remember feet and urine , for some reason.

• damond5031damond5031 Member UncommonPosts: 445

When I urinate little farts sometimes come out of my wee..anyone else have this problem? Its kinda like a water sprinkler..ya know its all sprayin and what not and then it goes..che che che che che..and then sprays smooth again........anyone ??

• BushMonkeyBushMonkey Member Posts: 1,406
    Originally posted by Byrom

well no , ask a doc, there are feet and urine, symptoms, of diabetis, I dont have it, so Im very vague about the facts, yet many of my fam have it, and I remember feet and urine , for some reason.

I believe you can lose blood circulation and feeling in your feet from diabetes.

http://health.yahoo.com/diabetes-overview/type-2-diabetes/healthwise--hw135189.html#Symptoms

Numbness, tingling, burning pain, or swelling in your feet or hands

might want to get that looked into, However don't expect a miracle cure from medical science.

But don't fret,a proper diet of noncooked vegatables and fruits with proper exercise and rest can do wonders for your body. Even reverse the early stages of diabetes.

http://www.healingmatters.com/

http://www.treelight.com/health/healing/Diabetes.html

Some of the protocols that nutritional practioners advise include:

• Correcting fatty acid intake
    • Fasting
    • Raw foods
    • These protocols and others like them limit sugar, supply chromium to activate insulin, and make the body's cells receptive insulin once again by providing high quality fats. So of course they work

Correcting Fatty Acid Intake

The trans fats (bad guys) come from:

• Margarine and partially hydrogenated oils

(found in cookies, many breads, and many refined foods)
    • Refined oils

(all the oils on the supermarket shelves have been treated so they won't spoil -- at best, that means they have been rendered chemically inactive, which makes them useless in the body. At worst, that turns them into metabolic poisons, as well.)
    • Fried foods

(commercial deep frying is the worst. The *absolute* worst is frying in vegetable oil. Lard is better.) Note: For home cooking, butter is semi-ok. Since butter and lard are saturated, they are straight-line, not horseshoe-shaped. You can't do much of anything to them by heating them
  • Tyres100Tyres100 Member Posts: 704
    Originally posted by damond5031

When I urinate little farts sometimes come out of my wee..anyone else have this problem? Its kinda like a water sprinkler..ya know its all sprayin and what not and then it goes..che che che che che..and then sprays smooth again........anyone ??

Your only 24 so I doubt it is your prostate. The only other thing is syphilis or another STD. Or a very narrow urethra if it has happened all your life, if not count that out.

Who let you in the VIP section?