Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So..I got hacked

2»

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384
    Originally posted by Nierro

I don't have ANY hard copies of my windows disks

There are ways my son. Hell I may have an XP i can give you as a gift (legit disk, keys, all of that...even the box too i think). If you need it, just pm me and Ill find the disk and mail it to you.

Nothing illegal. A fully legit windows disc with no installation of that disc on any current pc.

Its an old SP1 tho...youll need a couple hours to download the Service packs.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• JayBirdzJayBirdz Member Posts: 1,017

Question:  Did you bother to change your email? 

Geekstogo.com  <----   If you are unsure wether or not your computers clean pop a hyjack this log on their site.  Just follow the instructions for posting one before doing so.   It is a free help site. 

• ByromByrom Member Posts: 236

I had that happen to me couple years back, or maybe less, had to get Yahoo. and FBI internet crimes division( IC3), make report at sherrifs dept. and give all report numbers to each of them. Then got WoW on the phone, they gave me a great deal of info, turns out my yahoo. emails were being diverted, but I lost my mains and jus felt too screwed to ever really play the game until jan of this year.

I registered and got with WoW again, on the phone, to be safe, even changed email serv to one they said was good, and before I even created my char, I had email spam, from wow gold sellers., same day, within hours of doing all this, so I just threw the game away.

Maybe a logical reason, but as I was on a new machine, IP, and totally new account, new email, someone somewhere between me and wow, gave my email to gold sellers. pretty messed up. read new machine, as, jus was picked up from the builder and wow was the first program I installed, literally the machine was less than one day old.

So I just cant feel secure with blizz software on my machine, or my name in blizz hands.

• VemoiVemoi Member Posts: 1,546
    Originally posted by Nierro

I don't have ANY hard copies of my windows disks and all that.. this computer is.. 8 years old. Maybe I get a new one now?

While we are mortal political enemies, I feel for you on this. I really hope you fix this mess. There are people out there who think nothing of the stress and damage they cause to others. I hope they live in interesting times.

By the way....get a new computer. 8 years old! I buy new or upgrade every 2-3 years just to keep up.

I feel like Blueberryhaze......a few drinks and have to post everywhere.