Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

in what kind of situation the item on my char. will drop out?

airplane50airplane50 Member UncommonPosts: 84

i just start this game one week ago, so i have few questions if anyone can answer for me.

1. like i wrote on the topic.

2. i have this huntering bow, and it saids consume 6 soul shot and 2 spirits shot, then which shot should i use?

3. i want to buy a forest bow, how much is it on the market(player bazzer)

thank you!

========================
Question:Why three monks stands there with a empty barrel.
Answer:they are waiting for jay and silent bob.
What For? Please check out next Jay and Silent Bob movie.

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by airplane50

Your items can drop on any situation in which you die.  The chances are higher that you will drop something based upon you being red, purple, or white (in terms of Karma). But...there is always the possibility of dropping items in any encounter in which you lost the battle (PvE and PvP)

2. i have this huntering bow, and it saids consume 6 soul shot and 2 spirits shot, then which shot should i use?

Depends on the MP or HP.  The shots are specific to that "hit point" pool.

Best way to know is to look online in other lineage ][ forums and check out their trade forums.  Otherwise your chances of getting ripped off will in increase

Originally posted by WizGamer
    Now hear me out, its just an opinion, I don't want yours. .

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• crimpcrimp Member Posts: 19
    nah... alll the people sell them at the same price. either way your still gonna get it less than it i s in the store. i dont know which one is better... i just always use soulshots. what server are you on?

I dont know..Ive seen a forest bow sell for 6 mill once lol

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• DesalusDesalus Member UncommonPosts: 848

Enigma, I thought you hated this game with a passion. Did you start playing that copy of it that your wife picked up?

---------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%, Achiever 46%, Socializer 33%, Explorer 33%

---------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%, Socializer 53%, Explorer 33%, Achiever 26%

lol no

I hate the game but if someone asks a question, Ill answer it truthfully without putting in my 2 cents about how I feel about the game...I'd be trolling then.

Hate the game, love the player image

• BiscuitsBiscuits Member Posts: 3

[quote]Originally posted by airplane50
    [b]i just start this game one week ago, so i have few questions if anyone can answer for me.
    thank you![/quote]

2) Soul shots are for physical hits such as arrows/melee. Spirit shots are for spells. If you want to do more damage per arrow, use soul shots. But use them sparingly, because they are expensive. You are better off kiting slower mobs and saving up enough adena for a comp bow (200-240 on Bartz)

3) A forest bow is 85-110k depending on the server, the person selling it, and you. If you know how to haggle with people, you can get them to drop their price. If you see they are impatient and want to sell a bow fast, they will lower their price. A forest bow is a good upgrade from a hunting bow, but if you can, do adena quests from level 13-18 and buy the best weapon you can.

For warriors and mages, the general rule of thumb is, "weapon first, armor second, jewelry third". Unless you are a healer char, then get better armor first if you plan on partying and being the healer.