Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To anyone who supports Britney Spears

ChiramChiram Member UncommonPosts: 643

Please end yourself, and if you do not support her and know someone who does, end them.

This is on Collegehumor, but the story behind it is the sound guy is being sued big time. Appartently Britney made a bad remark towards him because he requested an audio adjustment for the live taping, she said no, that SHE is the talent and that he should just do as hes told. So, instead of shutting off her mic, he "muted" it on the live, but recorded it in the background during the performance.

So once again, if you support or know someone who does, please show them this before ending their miserable mis-lead life, k thx :). Enjoy.

www.collegehumor.com/video:1827573

Comments

• hazmatshazmats Member Posts: 1,081

You mean she doesn't actually sing in her live performances!?!?!?!?!!

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

If I was him I would have pulled  a Milli Vanilli on her.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• Tyres100Tyres100 Member Posts: 704

LOL that is the worst singing I ever heard. You sure she wasn't one of those American idol try outs that they play back making fun of them. She sounds tone deaf to me.

Who let you in the VIP section?

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

After listening to that horrid mess i feel like ending myself.

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!

• WickershamWickersham Member UncommonPosts: 2,379

I've heard indie punk frontmen sound better than that when they were drunk.

"The liberties and resulting economic prosperity that YOU take for granted were granted by those "dead guys"

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

Bashing britteny spears is so last week... geez get on the Miley Cyrus train already...

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• Is wanting to have bone-crushing sex with her the same as supporting her? If so, I do support Britney Spears, yes!