Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ryzom: Ryzom Returns

2»

Comments

• HardwareGuyHardwareGuy Member UncommonPosts: 64

What server is your guild on?  i would like to join even if i have to start over.  :)

Playing: Nothing
    Retired:Too many to list.

• SasiSasi Member Posts: 144

Originally posted by HardwareGuy
    What server is your guild on?  i would like to join even if i have to start over.  :)

As of now, there are three servers, one for each language.

English: Arispotle
    French: Aniro
    German: Leanon

I don't want to get my friends in other guilds mad at me, so I'll say that you should go play a little on the starter island before you even think of joining a guild. If you have troubles, ask in the Universe chat channel, and many helpful people will provide help.

Here's a list of most guilds, with links to guild websites where available. Sort of like that one in my sig... *wink*

===============================
    Sasi
    Guild Leader of Pegasus Foundation
    in Ryzom

• SxarletSxarlet Member Posts: 112

aaaaand.... step 4 has arrived...

In short: a limited number of new accounts can be made, for new players, with no restrictions or level caps or something. In case you are too late, they said 'try again a bit later, as we might add more accounts to be made'.

edit: kinda makes me wonder how many steps there gonna be...

• JK-KanosiJK-Kanosi Member Posts: 1,357

I need some help, please.

I recently downloaded and installed the Ryzom client without a hitch and was able to log into the game and play it. However, since I've logged off, I haven't been able to get back onto the game. I can log on and pick my character from the character selection screen just fine, but when I start loading into the game world, I get stuck at the same spot on the loading screen and I hear music skipping.

Any ideas?

MMORPG's w/ Max level characters: DAoC, SWG, & WoW

Currently Playing: WAR
    Preferred Playstyle: Roleplay/adventurous, in a sandbox game.

uuuuhhh! Damn you made me think! That's not supposed to happen....

luckily there might be a solution; which i (re)found in the tech part of the ryzom forum:

link

I hope that works for you.

• SamuraiswordSamuraisword Member Posts: 2,111

It's been a while now and I don't remember any of my account information as far as password, character name, or which credit card was used.

Originally posted by Samuraisword
    It's been a while now and I don't remember any of my account information as far as password, character name, or which credit card was used.

You might want to contact Ryzom's customer service. See here. They're the folks who can help.

Sasi
    in Ryzom

ah Samuraisword... your signature is a bit confusing, I thought it was part of your post ;)

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

Several days ago I downloaded the game and then was able to log in and play for several hours without any problems.

The next day, I get error 3011 that says you need a proper subscription to connect.

I thought I would be able to play free until level 21 or some such thing?  Does this mean I have to subscribe now and there is no trial.

I looked on the forums at the error post that was stickied but I didn't see anything specifically addressing error 3011.

• singsofdeathsingsofdeath Member UncommonPosts: 1,812
    Originally posted by Terranah

Several days ago I downloaded the game and then was able to log in and play for several hours without any problems.

The next day, I get error 3011 that says you need a proper subscription to connect.

I thought I would be able to play free until level 21 or some such thing?  Does this mean I have to subscribe now and there is no trial.

I looked on the forums at the error post that was stickied but I didn't see anything specifically addressing error 3011.

Do you have an old account Terra? Or are you using the Trials handed out now? I am playing on my old account (without subscription) and it's working fine. Haven't tried the trial obviously though.

I had started a trial account a long time ago, can't remember exactly when.  I never had a paid account, just a trial account.

I downloaded the game a few days ago from the main site.

I had started a trial account a long time ago, can't remember exactly when.  I never had a paid account, just a trial account.

Terranah, I've heard of a couple of other people having a similar trouble, but don't know how they resolved it.

I'm sure, though, that the customer service people will be glad to assist. Contact info here.

Sasi
    in Ryzom

Originally posted by Sasi

Terranah, I've heard of a couple of other people having a similar trouble, but don't know how they resolved it.

I'm sure, though, that the customer service people will be glad to assist. Contact info here.

Thanks, I'll give that a try.