Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I can't play it...

charkocharko Member Posts: 1

Well.. When i open the game it's like WOW! And then there's the music sounds copied from the song u know that goes.. '' Tell it to my heart, tell me im the only one..'' and further xD But there's a problem when i try log in.. i write it correctly and it's written on the screen '' Not a service area '' WTF? can't they give me a f*cking reason why i can't play the game? This is kinda pissing me off... Please can someone here that have solved the same problem help me.. Or is it just a Maintence?

Comments

• yaminsuxyaminsux Member UncommonPosts: 973

Hate to break it to you, but currently it is for NA and canada only. They did an IP block, that's why you cant play it. The only way to play it is to connect via proxy servers (as far as i know).

• Originally posted by charko

Well.. When i open the game it's like WOW! And then there's the music sounds copied from the song u know that goes.. '' Tell it to my heart, tell me im the only one..'' and further xD But there's a problem when i try log in.. i write it correctly and it's written on the screen '' Not a service area '' WTF? can't they give me a f*cking reason why i can't play the game? This is kinda pissing me off... Please can someone here that have solved the same problem help me.. Or is it just a Maintence?

omg how in the world did you figure out that tune? Must have a good ear, I've been trying to figure that out for so long. I  use to turn on the game just to hear it, but you're so right it's that song.

That's the original in the link, man those 80's lol, maybe that can be the new Rick Roll song you've been Taylor Dayned!

Sad you can't play Mabinogi hopefully one day somehow you'll be able to, goodluck.

• DiamandaDiamanda Member Posts: 44

Yeah, downloaded it also, registered my account to find out that i cannot log.. after searching web for some answer to my problem it found it that its North America only.. ?!? i mean.. heh, leaving that little bit of information ("cough, you cant play this game outside NA) must be the most ridiculous thing i've ever seen.

• AstropuyoAstropuyo Member RarePosts: 2,178
    Originally posted by Diamanda

Yeah, downloaded it also, registered my account to find out that i cannot log.. after searching web for some answer to my problem it found it that its North America only.. ?!? i mean.. heh, leaving that little bit of information ("cough, you cant play this game outside NA) must be the most ridiculous thing i've ever seen.

Hmm, It clearly states it's north american.

Had you bothered to just check the message boards or check the service area parts you'd of found that Nexon NA (north america) only services north america.

Clearly.

As for the song, yeah I thought the same thing and you can sing the chorus to the song easily.

• Lenny1988Lenny1988 Member Posts: 2

it's clear that they have to do some thing about it

• NonderyonNonderyon Member UncommonPosts: 189
    Originally posted by Diamanda

Yeah,lol, that banner say "an MMoRPG with no limits" but this game LIMITED to north america :O

So,lol?

• mutatormutator Member Posts: 131

mmorpg game developers should have ONE thing in mind if they want an mmorpg

it is suppoused to be an massive multiplayer online role playing game yes?

well whats so massive with it if it is just in one country mayby 2 well thats what i call a

but look on the bright side... if it is a booring game we dont have to play it:P

• Tiller77Tiller77 Member Posts: 29
    Originally posted by mutator

mmorpg game developers should have ONE thing in mind if they want an mmorpg
    it is suppoused to be an massive multiplayer online role playing game yes?
    well whats so massive with it if it is just in one country mayby 2 well thats what i call a
    but look on the bright side... if it is a booring game we dont have to play it:P

Something that can be easily pointed out is how people only insult the cash shop since they CAN'T insult the gameplay. =3

Really, how many people have you seen insult the gameplay so far? ^_^

about half the people i know... and i dont know alot of people here on mmorpg but i know there are many here too...

i know since i have been observing the forums of most of these games here on mmorpg for a while... check through them you will see many complaints about gameplay

• Tiller77Tiller77 Member Posts: 29
    Originally posted by mutator

about half the people i know... and i dont know alot of people here on mmorpg but i know there are many here too...
    i know since i have been observing the forums of most of these games here on mmorpg for a while... check through them you will see many complaints about gameplay

Give me ten and I'll give you some knowledgable counterarguments for each.

This game is actually WORTH arguing for, its one of the games I can easily say I'm not bored of yet, and games like this shouldn't be stopped by the small amount of people who rant when one thing doesn't go their way. -.-

i just want to try this game... i don't have time today to put up 10 names since it will take a little time to check through... i just want to try this out... i just said if this is a booring game then we whould be glad... it is not that i have tested it already cause i dont... it is a evil company just to give it to some and not all

• ragnarokekragnarokek Member Posts: 134

the gameplay of this game is tops. think of runescape but in 3d cell shaded graphics etc. the only downside is that you wont enjoy playing it unless you spend on their cash shop. not spending means your character will be stuck without progress in the game.

as for accessing the game, try using a proxy. use AoL. it works and can bypass the ip block

i never used a proxy... so how do i do it then?

• theLASTnoahtheLASTnoah Member Posts: 1

i have a problem, when i reach the updater it says: cancel compatibility mode, please rerun. 

what should i do!