Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

kinda stuck...

n3wman918n3wman918 Member Posts: 14

Hey guys, i just bought L2 and i hit lvl 8 alittle over an hour ago. I took a quest to go to that huge city that starts with a G(i don't remember the names as i'm still getting used to the lore and stuff). I realized when i got that there that i wasn;t ready. How do I get back to the Talking Village?

Comments

• ab29xab29x Member Posts: 364
    Originally posted by n3wman918

Hey guys, i just bought L2 and i hit lvl 8 alittle over an hour ago. I took a quest to go to that huge city that starts with a G(i don't remember the names as i'm still getting used to the lore and stuff). I realized when i got that there that i wasn;t ready. How do I get back to the Talking Village?

Find the newbie guide in town and use a newbie travel token to get back to Talking Island.

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181

I'm betting you're in Giran.

Go to the Luxury Store (look on your map) and you'll continue that questline.

• ronan32ronan32 Member Posts: 1,418

go to a gatekeeper, they are marked on the map in all cities..teleport to the village of gludin and then when in gludin teleport to talking island village...teleporting is now free.

• EphimeroEphimero Member Posts: 1,860

You should follow the guide stickied in this forum, check it out whenever you manage to get back to your starter village.

• n3wman918n3wman918 Member Posts: 14

Alright thanks guys, I appreciate the responses. The game just seemed very overwhelming at first.