Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Intructor dont have voice dialogue?

UpskirtPowerUpskirtPower Member Posts: 230

i just got factions today.

1: at the role playing mode..Intructor dont have voice dialogue? can we toggle to have voice dialogue?

2: how do we zoom in/ zoom out  camera while rotating our camera?

3: can we change our underwears? does npc sell it? my factions character underwear is too covered up unlike nightfall female.

4: my npc subordinates sudden disapear/reapear. say like when i run foward.. they dont run to me instead they disapear to me. soon my character rotate her body. logout and relogin.. end up in towns and one of the players rotate body non stop. is this normal? what cause it?

5: if  end the game or logout in the middle of a quest.. in the middle of your private world.. when we get back in the game.. do everything reset? like mobs? and mobs hp?

Comments

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

• Click F11 and there you can choose if you want it or not, but only during the cut scenes.
    • Scroll with your wheel.
    • No. No.
    • Seems like you're suffering from lag; it could either be the game client or your computer that's doing it. My suggestion is to check first if your computer got the requirements to play GW, if any firewall is slowing it down and how fast your Internet connection is. You can also see your ping down in the right corner of your screen. After doing this, and nothing seems wrong, proceed to GW's Official Support, look in the threads there, and if nothing can be found, sent a question to ANet.
    • Yes. However if it happens because of lag or equal you'll get a question that asks you if you want to try to reload from where you were the last time.

Hopefully that'll help. If you got any more questions just go ahead and ask.

• UpskirtPowerUpskirtPower Member Posts: 230

i cant seems to zoom in zoom out while i am rotating the camera. i know to zoom is with wheel mouse but i cant do it while i turn my camera.

i thought i see a video somewhere showing while in-game the role playing mode.. the beginning.. the instructor have voice dialogue but when i play it just text.

my spec is x2 4400+, three gig ram, x850xt, vista. cable connection. it is fine now after i exit the game and launch it again. no idea why it happend.

• Lonesamurai1Lonesamurai1 Member Posts: 1,210
    Originally posted by UpskirtPower

i cant seems to zoom in zoom out while i am rotating the camera. i know to zoom is with wheel mouse but i cant do it while i turn my camera.
    i thought i see a video somewhere showing while in-game the role playing mode.. the beginning.. the instructor have voice dialogue but when i play it just text.
    my spec is x2 4400+, three gig ram, x850xt, vista. cable connection. it is fine now after i exit the game and launch it again. no idea why it happend.

Nope, they don;t chat

Only FMV sequences have dialogue

imageimage

• UpskirtPowerUpskirtPower Member Posts: 230

i think its nightfall that i hear voice dialogue from the instructor. you sure it dont have dialogue? or am i just imagining? but i really think its nightfall....

• Lonesamurai1Lonesamurai1 Member Posts: 1,210

i think its nightfall that i hear voice dialogue from the instructor. you sure it dont have dialogue? or am i just imagining? but i really think its nightfall....

Nope, thats only inthe Nightfall tutorial, but that ones been made to be part ofthe storyline rather than abolt on to teach new players

imageimage

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Do you really have to zoom and rotate the camera...?