Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Correspondent - A Look at Wintergrasp

13»

Comments

• teabagteabag Member Posts: 118

I would'nt say PvP is better since there is no PvP but RvR as players consent in linear mode.

PVE will be something new for the bored and fed up WoW fans and I cannot say about WAR much since NDA.

Still far better than Lotr and AoC put together.

• nevrosisnevrosis Member Posts: 17
    Originally posted by teabag

I would'nt say PvP is better since there is no PvP but RvR as players consent in linear mode.
    PVE will be something new for the bored and fed up WoW fans and I cannot say about WAR much since NDA.
    Still far better than Lotr and AoC put together.

I agree,

• AlienovrlordAlienovrlord Member Posts: 1,525

Look at Blizzard finally paying attention to PvP!   And it only took how many years?

I wonder how many of the old PvE-raiders working there had to be drugged and thrown into closets before Blizzard could finally focus their attention on this sorely neglected part of WoW.    A part that held such promise back before the release.

• soulabductersoulabducter Member Posts: 10

I think why pvp was so lovly in BRM or most of that zone to be exact, is that you knew you just annoyed a person, she/he wanted to get into the instance and you just stopped them, the gy is on the other side of the map. Now, didnt that gave you a smile on your face or what :p   tokens, honor, rewards... its nothing compared to the feeling of knowing you just stopped another person from doing what they want to do, yes, its evil, but hell, ITS FUN!

I say, make hubs like the ones in BRM for all of the major instances in WotlK and then voila :p you will have a massacre. 

One zone I do like about pvp is the Underbog, you dont really know what you will face when diving down, either you will face 5+ angry allys or 5+ angry horde, depending on your faction, its going to be a very hectic time to get into that instance.