Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worth It?

OverKryOverKry Member Posts: 14

k, i read the overveiw, couple of freinds reccomended it. Some said no...get WoW but im not spenden my money fr a game ill ruin my life with(sry WoW addicts)

I just need a suggestion from u guys...should i play Shaiya? I heard it takes rlly long to download and vista doesn't let the game download. But I just need info from u guys. So um Thanks!

Oh and if u say dont play this suggest another game that's FREE...Thanks!

Um...a poll just fr fun

imageimage

Comments

• SaintRegimeSaintRegime Member Posts: 9

Vista doesnt allow the download?? I've done it 4 times over...(dont ask).  For me, downloads take forever anyways with my internet connection so i dunno about that. But i played the game before and its not so bad. If your a hardcore pvper who doesnt care about what maps look like then its pretty good. As for the WoW comment, i agree 150%. For other games out there, not sure. im more of a casual gamer so. i guess whatever flotes your boat.

• ArawonArawon Member Posts: 1,108

Just another pve game...still no crafting..no housing...weak faction fighting.I saw nothing to make me keep playing. I will say the community  in the forums was far better than average.

• demented669demented669 Member Posts: 402

i had no problem down loading this game i use the 32 bit vista and its a nice looking game not hard to play or understand, why i don't play that anymore well ... it was fun for a few days and i moved on, so try it out if you like go nuts play all you want if you hate just delete and move on hah

• SaintRegimeSaintRegime Member Posts: 9

if you find a good (::FREE::) game lemme know

• OverKryOverKry Member Posts: 14

k guys thx fr the responses ()i downloaded the game and it worked lik any other game but it fells kinda borin after 2 days so im thinkin of deletin it so um...thx

imageimage

• vinniej55vinniej55 Member Posts: 18

Well the game is kinda boring, The skill system sacks!! If you are loading a skill and you will be hitted while loading, your skill need to be loaded again, quests are boring everything of the game is boring!!

• dma1dma1dma1dma1 Member Posts: 82
    Originally posted by Arawon

Just another pve game...still no crafting..no housing...weak faction fighting.I saw nothing to make me keep playing. I will say the community  in the forums was far better than average.

well houseing take's time and crafting and so on.

good luck little buddy.

• dma1dma1dma1dma1 Member Posts: 82
    Originally posted by vinniej55

Well the game is kinda boring, The skill system sacks!! If you are loading a skill and you will be hitted while loading, your skill need to be loaded again, quests are boring everything of the game is boring!!

Vinn you noob. just about ever post in just about ever game on here.  you say crap about i would use SH*T but i can't.

so don't lessen to Vinn.

play the game and find out.

• vinniej55vinniej55 Member Posts: 18

Well, thats my opinion about that game, and you got your own opinion, I have the rights to say things about games what i think from it!!!

• Blue_devil73Blue_devil73 Member Posts: 24

I haven't tried this but from what I see this game looks bad. It looks like another malasian/korean game! i'm tired of the same old grindfest crap. it just dosen't look all that impressive to me. Play Perfect World it's definately better.

• WithdemonWithdemon Member UncommonPosts: 35

Every game is worth playing, as a wise man woul say.

This game is not the best and there are plenty of games that are better. Same type of game play and even better. I suggest running though the list of games again and just youtube the video of games.

I as for one would say this ia a very horrible game.

Shaiya