Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Still alittle uneasy about the Open Beta codes...

I know Live start code isn't a problem because you can't use it yet. But about the open beta code. I put my code in the Beta center and now they have a Account center. So will the open beta code be transfered from Beta center to Account center?

Comments

• DapperBantamDapperBantam Member Posts: 47

On August 15th the Account center will accept all the codes, Beta, Head Start, and Bonus Items. This will link the master account with the beta center one I believe.

MMO's Played:
    Current- none
    Waiting For- WAR, ChampO
    Beta- Auto Assault, Mythos, Tabula Rasa
    Trial- EQ, EnB, AC 2, SWG, UO, AO, EVE
    Full Version- CoX, WoW, Vanguard, EQ2, GW, DDO, LotRO, Dungeon Runners, Hellgate

• banthisbanthis Member Posts: 1,891

You use the OB key for the OB & the Entrance into Closed Beta starting next week.  Youll want to enter the OB in the promo codes section and the Account Center.

• HardwareGuyHardwareGuy Member UncommonPosts: 64

As a side bar, i ordered my CE from best buy and they sent me an email stating that anyone who ordered the CE would not get their codes until  Aug 17th.  Is that when beta actually opens or am I getting hosed?  :P

Playing: Nothing
    Retired:Too many to list.

• RuckupRuckup Member Posts: 111

I am in  similar situation but with gamestop and yea if we don't get our codes this week we get hosed since CE preorders get an Closed Beta invite next week.

• xenogiasxenogias Member Posts: 1,926
    Originally posted by Ruckup

I am in  similar situation but with gamestop and yea if we don't get our codes this week we get hosed since CE preorders get an Closed Beta invite next week.

Nvm, I see where I missed the info

• kalukalu Member Posts: 70

Hi guys is it just me or does your Open beta key say invalid both on the promo key page as well as the account page when you enter it?

loved planetside, playing EVE

• CendhariaCendharia Member UncommonPosts: 319
    Originally posted by kalu

Hi guys is it just me or does your Open beta key say invalid both on the promo key page as well as the account page when you enter it?

You can't enter it right now...AUGUST 15th....

Cend

• celdridgeceldridge Member Posts: 188
    Originally posted by DapperBantam

On August 15th the Account center will accept all the codes, Beta, Head Start, and Bonus Items. This will link the master account with the beta center one I believe.

Thank you for this answer. I had just emailed support at Mythic with this question. Now I have my answer from here. Thanks again Dapper.