Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darkfall Coming Soon to Fileplanet?

124»

Comments

• ronan32ronan32 Member Posts: 1,418
    Originally posted by Zorvan

The only "stupendously huge" beta it can be talking about would be WAR.

it could be age of conan again lol

• daarcodaarco Member UncommonPosts: 4,275

It cant be Darkfall. They talk about something "announce something stupendously huge" and speak as its something everyone is waiting for. And we know that half the gaming community regards DF as vaporware, so it would be a bad move for fileplanet to announce DF that way.  

• iZakaroNiZakaroN Member UncommonPosts: 719

Its just impossible to be about DF. On fileplanet there are only commercial titles, till DF is not and thats the main reason I still look upon it.

Where themepark games try to hide that they are copying WOW, games like Mortal Online and Darkfall make no attempt to hide their inspiration
    ______\m/_____
    LordOfDarkDesire
  • zeroburritozeroburrito Member Posts: 84

another fileplanet update. it starts with an R. thats pretty much it for all you darkfall fans. the beta is warhammer.

• XxeonXxeon Member Posts: 559
    Originally posted by zeroburrito

another fileplanet update. it starts with an R. thats pretty much it for all you darkfall fans. the beta is warhammer.

to late we already firgure it out by like second page

• zeroburritozeroburrito Member Posts: 84

i see 8 pages of people not convinced =)

• gamerman98gamerman98 Member UncommonPosts: 807

well of course its WAR....look at the poll right beside the post, then read the post...at Fileplanet everyone wants a WAR beta...its a no brainer

• HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851

The first xbox360 beta on fileplanet maybe?

http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/redfaction/na/

[[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.
  • Zaxx99Zaxx99 Member Posts: 1,761

So, tell me if I am wrong here...

If you subscribe to Fileplanet (which looks to be $6.95 a month if you take the monthly charge route)... then you'll automatically be given a code to get into this huge beta game, whatever it is?

If that's the case, It might just be worth it to me to pay them $6.95 for one month to get into what is probably the Warhammer Online beta.

Or is it not guaranteed that you'll get into the beta of this game if you subscribe??

- Zaxx

• CaesarsGhostCaesarsGhost Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,136
    Originally posted by zaxtor99

So, tell me if I am wrong here...
    If you subscribe to Fileplanet (which looks to be $6.95 a month if you take the monthly charge route)... then you'll automatically be given a code to get into this huge beta game, whatever it is?
    If that's the case, It might just be worth it to me to pay them $6.95 for one month to get into what is probably the Warhammer Online beta.
    Or is it not guaranteed that you'll get into the beta of this game if you subscribe??

- Zaxx

or if you PreOrder WAR you get into the Beta

- CaesarsGhost

Lead Gameplay and Gameworld Designer for a yet unnamed MMO Title.
    "When people tell me designing a game is easy, I try to get them to design a board game. Most people don't last 5 minutes, the rest rarely last more then a day. The final few realize it's neither fun nor easy."

• Zaxx99Zaxx99 Member Posts: 1,761

Originally posted by CaesarsGhost
    Originally posted by zaxtor99 So, tell me if I am wrong here...
    Or is it not guaranteed that you'll get into the beta of this game if you subscribe??- Zaxx

Hmmm, good idea. I would kinda like to try the game (even in Beta) before forking out $50 for it though. Hmmmm.

• HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851

Originally posted by zaxtor99
    Originally posted by CaesarsGhost
    Originally posted by zaxtor99 So, tell me if I am wrong here...
    Or is it not guaranteed that you'll get into the beta of this game if you subscribe??- Zaxx

Hmmm, good idea. I would kinda like to try the game (even in Beta) before forking out $50 for it though. Hmmmm.

Well if you look at what fp did with the AoC hype they did the same deal here, then when the time came it became first come first serve limiting the amount released per day, either way it's always a scam to get you to subscribe to a service you wouldn't normally do.

[[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.
  • smiley123smiley123 Member UncommonPosts: 174
    Originally posted by smiley123

My money is on C&C Red Alert 3. A dev at E3 on Livewire (IGN's show for E3) said they would have a Fileplanet beta some time soon. My othere guess is Warhammer.

do I win a prize ..........!!!! www.fileplanet.com/promotions/redalert3/

• CereoCereo Member Posts: 551

My money is on C&C Red Alert 3. A dev at E3 on Livewire (IGN's show for E3) said they would have a Fileplanet beta some time soon. My othere guess is Warhammer.

do I win a prize ..........!!!! www.fileplanet.com/promotions/redalert3/

"It is NOT, the SINISTERLY HUGE BETA that has yet to be announced on FilePlanet "

So no, no prize, as that's not the big game they were talking about. But you do get a pat on the back.

• SigneSigne Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,524

Aww.  Give him a prize! 

• Xris375Xris375 Member Posts: 1,005

Darkfall isn't pay2beta. I was thinking Star Wars: The Force Unleached.

---
    And when we got more women on the team, it was like ‘No, no, no. We need puppies and horses in there.’ ”
    John Smedley, SOE

• MushukyouMushukyou Member Posts: 5

Well, Darkfall is coming out before the end of the year, so all you people asserting otherwise without anything to back it up I guess have nothing to say at this point.

Long live Darkfall.