Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thats wierd...(first post)

murdera2k6murdera2k6 Member UncommonPosts: 474

This game looks pretty decent but there seems to be no intrest on this forum. Looks quite fun, maybe no one has seen this forum? anyway hope some people check it out considering joining beta.

"If they can make Penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you," - Muhammed Ali

Comments

• MeltdownMeltdown Member UncommonPosts: 1,183

Yea it looks like they just added this game to mmorpg.com. And I agree it looks to be of decent quality at least. I'm going to apply for the closed beta now and see if I can get a better look :) I've always loved the idea of dual-classing (like how Guild-wars did it).

"They essentially want to say 'Correlation proves Causation' when it's just not true." - Sovrath

• Enforcer71Enforcer71 Member UncommonPosts: 780

I think they just added it to MMORPG recently, I have already signed up for the beta as I like to check games out that seem half decent especially when being free to play. F2P games are a nice break from any P2P games I am playing and this one has a few things I find interesting or liked in other games.

Out of every 100 men, 10 should not be there,
    80 are nothing but targets, 9 are the real fighters.
    Ah, but one, ONE of them is a warrior,
    and he will bring the others home.
    -Heraclitus 500BC

• draguleadragulea Member Posts: 249

Sssshhhh...you'll wake the trolls  ! Seriously, I couldn't care less about the lack of interest towards this game - less "is this like WOW" type of threads  I've already applied for CB, we'll see...it sure looks interesting and if the devs manage to deliver at least half of what has been promised, it's gonna be goooood ;)

• MeltdownMeltdown Member UncommonPosts: 1,183
    Originally posted by dragulea

Sssshhhh...you'll wake the trolls  ! Seriously, I couldn't care less about the lack of interest towards this game - less "is this like WOW" type of threads  I've already applied for CB, we'll see...it sure looks interesting and if the devs manage to deliver at least half of what has been promised, it's gonna be goooood ;)

Yea, but I'd rather deal with a few trolls than see a decent game starve itself of players.

"They essentially want to say 'Correlation proves Causation' when it's just not true." - Sovrath

• elsdragonelsdragon Member UncommonPosts: 28

ok for the first while i would love maybe 200+ ppl. (then i can atleast find and kill bot's and noobie's.)

then later on yeah i would love having a troll pop.

maybe get with a group of ppl at the start and partie fest till max w/e. (haven't read much into this game yet. just liked the few thing's i saw.)

i look forward to it.

• draguleadragulea Member Posts: 249

The real game community is being built on the official game forums; anyone interested in the game should check there first. Here there will be more action after the game goes CB - OB (which means September).

• vinniej55vinniej55 Member Posts: 18

All i can say is: I want to try this game!!

• ChelvieChelvie Member UncommonPosts: 29

This game is definately going to be a good one.  If they use at least 3/4 of the Chinese version, it will definately fulfill what the expectations are.