Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anything like runescape?

I know that there are just millions of people who really hate this game and probably a lot of them are reading this right now but I just wanted to know if Ther are any mmos that have anything like the skills in runescape? Because I very much don't want to go back to it but I've recently bored out of my mind by all of the mmos where you just grind pvp a bit and buy weapons it seems like thats all there is to all of them! If you can tell me of some that have a bit more to them than that I'd be very grateful.

Comments

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

Eve Online which is skill based if your computer can handle it.

?

• Ratboy51Ratboy51 Member Posts: 29

I love RuneScape!! It is one of my favorite online games and yes I am an addict. I can understand why you would say many people hate this game because they took out the wilderness, but I love it!

I have been playing EVE online for years!! It's similar to RS and you can play it online. My computer is a little old so it loads slow on my comp.

Epic awesome me

• TickleDownEconomicsTickleDownEconomics Member UncommonPosts: 89
    edited February 2022

---

Post edited by TickleDownEconomics on
  • Shiningwiz21Shiningwiz21 Member Posts: 4

I still play RuneScape, this will be my 4th year playing =)

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

Wurm Online ahs a lot of skills like RuneScape, although they are more complex and they are more in depth.

• lovesky1981lovesky1981 Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by Ratboy51

I love RuneScape!! It is one of my favorite online games and yes I am an addict. I can understand why you would say many people hate this game because they took out the wilderness, but I love it!
    I have been playing EVE online for years!! It's similar to RS and you can play it online. My computer is a little old so it loads slow on my comp.

i thought they are very different

• HiraghmHiraghm Member Posts: 39

Have you tried Crayon Physics?

• beryl87beryl87 Member Posts: 4

Try it first,announce last