Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Level 30 is the true end game

Drej_X_ArmyDrej_X_Army Member Posts: 151

I am lvl 45, got 3 maps left, and then end game. But yet, I have a guy thats lvl 39 and has 5 maps left, till end game.

Level 30 is the true end game, there really isnt much more new content after that point, and the abilitys, if not already to pump 5, arent worth it for any class.

The over balancing, under balancing, well the lack of any equal balancing between classes is a huge headache, and the fact, that RG had enough balls to come out and blame beta testers, for his own developers mess ups, shows how much they are struggling to meet their own goals they set, and said, back before this game was released.

Time to toast this game good-by.

SWG flashbacks ALL over again.

Comments

• ToxiliumToxilium Member UncommonPosts: 905

The devs promised more end game stuff at least by January 08. Like you can pilot PAUs (mechs) and centered PvP and Clan vs Clan combat.

• CryptorCryptor Member UncommonPosts: 523

The new content patch is due JAN with quite a bitmore ocntent and high level instances.

Just to clarify the PAUs are not the mechs that you see in-game & I dont think you will see them in JAN, but you might.

• AquanocAquanoc Member Posts: 13

May I ask why you thought a casual use game would have the depth to keep game racers interested, but no need to point fingers, what can you do in this game besides completing missions?

Giving Backhanded complement

• kraftwerk53kraftwerk53 Member Posts: 25

Originally posted by Aquanoc

May I ask why you thought a casual use game would have the depth to keep game racers interested, but no need to point fingers, what can you do in this game besides completing missions?

I couldn't agree with you more Aquanoc. The MMO community is seeing the poster child of MMO Content aka WoW and expected every game to have their content right off the bat. The fact of the matter is this isn't MADDEN 08. They don't release a new TR every year. This is a massive game! Massive games may appear to spawn out of Richard Garriots asshole, but indeed they don't. They take time to create, and time to perfect.

Do you honestly think Destination Games has been sitting around the past 6 years twiddling their thumbs. They have obviously been doing something and in my opinion they have done that something right. From a smooth launch, good customer service, and a current promise to fix upon what is broken. This MMO has had one of the smoothest launches in the history of the genre.

All those who disagree are playing games in the wrong genre and should just stick to minesweeper.

www.loaland.com

• condor215condor215 Member Posts: 1

I agree. While i have only had the chance to play the 3 day trial, i have found this game to be refreshing. I am not a big hack and slash gamer and don't really mind a few bumps in the road as long as i enjoy the trip.

• kraftwerk53kraftwerk53 Member Posts: 25

Yes well the only thing that can not be argued about in this game is the fact that the combat system is so damn fun.

www.loaland.com

• White_baneWhite_bane Member Posts: 3

Its true that 30 it the true end game but theres always going to be that light at the end of the tunnel that will keep you going to the very end or the level cap but then you always have to go back and complete all the other class's or just us those annoying clones at every tier split

• SoaraSoara Member UncommonPosts: 78

I always thought out of all the games I've played, SWG has the most endgame x.x

I quit TR for this reason though, but I hope to come back when there's some stuff to do, because everything else was pure fun :)