Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

12sky OB screenshots,

leenyleeny Member Posts: 9

Here are some cool screenshots made just during in these days's OB

Do you want to try this game or not after you see the picture?

Comments

• NetzokoNetzoko Member Posts: 1,271

Just looks like Lineage 2 with crappy graphics.

Gawd. Please stop the identical garbage MMOs.

-------------------------

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

I gotta agree. Im not sure what there is about looking at these screenshots that make me want to play this MMORPG. Any company who plans to win over players just because the game "looks pretty" is in a heap of trouble. Game play >>>> graphics

Also, I cried as soon as I saw an XP bar....and only at 14%...Gah, IM having WoW Nam flashbacks!

Torrential

• SunriderSunrider Member UncommonPosts: 527

Actually the interface looks like its directly taken from 9dragons

"And after blizzard takes over the world, they are gonna gather a bunch of lemmings, sit on their fat asses near a cliff, and watch the little fuzzy bastards suicide dive into the ground below. . . . . all just for their own entertainment."

• K.o.v.eK.o.v.e Member Posts: 227

Wow graphics are dated..

I do like the screenshot with the guys head being chopped off though. it looks like an interesting game I will probably give it a try in the near future.

• ScriarScriar Member Posts: 772

Originally posted by Sunrider

Actually the interface looks like its directly taken from 9dragons
    Thanks i was trying to think what this game reminded me of lol

The graphics are crap btw but gameplay is more important, if it wasnt wow wouldnt be so successful.

• megaraxmegarax Member UncommonPosts: 269

The developers of this game should be jailed

• BobRossBobRoss Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 213

Hi,

I beta tested that game.

It's kind of fun. It's a grinding game and then you hop through a portal to do PvP. The PvE environment is a bit dull. The mobs stand there till you aggro them. You can literally walk up to them and shred them to pieces in no time flat. Certain mobs will attack you on sight.

The first PvP area is level 30-49. Once in the portal it is Race Vs. Race Vs. Race. Your reward for winning the battle is a cave that is full of mobs that drop 2X Exp tablets.

If you like grinding up levels then PvP'ing then this is the game for you.

My highest character was a LvL 49 Katana user.

Bob Ross

• ZikielZikiel Member Posts: 1,138

It's not quite bad enough to warrant jail time.. granted it is grindy, and the graphics do suck. We all know there's nothing like fountaining blood spray to attract the pubescent kiddies. It's worse than any non kung fu style game, but that still puts it head and shoulders above the normal crap we see. Give it a go.. some people seem to enjoy it for some reason.

• megaraxmegarax Member UncommonPosts: 269

Originally posted by Zikiel

It's not quite bad enough to warrant jail time.. granted it is grindy, and the graphics do suck. We all know there's nothing like fountaining blood spray to attract the pubescent kiddies. It's worse than any non kung fu style game, but that still puts it head and shoulders above the normal crap we see. Give it a go.. some people seem to enjoy it for some reason.
    Ok, what about a hefty fine then?

• salamanterisalamanteri Member Posts: 16
    Originally posted by granit1024

Indeed but unfortunately I have to say gameplay wasn't that bad. I played 15 mins until I noticed graphic was so bad and all animations sucked so badly, then I stopped playing.  It's was kinda time travel back to 90's.

• draguleadragulea Member Posts: 249

I am a great fan of oriental themed games; I don't care for the graphics (I played Runescpae for a couple of years, go figure) - IF the game is that good...but to be honest, this game looks...horrid. Really! Awful graphics, dull animations, very weird graphic settings, and tons of huge ugly outdated pixels. The characters look almost ok, but the environment looks like it has been snatched from a mid 90 game...yup, it's that bad. And the mobs, man, they're sitting there lifeless, waiting for you to chop their heads off. I rarely give up on a game within 15 minutes, but this one was screaming...delete (the other time this happened I was trying Xiah). So to me this is a no no.

• starfox45634starfox45634 Member Posts: 41

Originally posted by salamanteri

Originally posted by granit1024

Indeed but unfortunately I have to say gameplay wasn't that bad. I played 15 mins until I noticed graphic was so bad and all animations sucked so badly, then I stopped playing.  It's was kinda time travel back to 90's.

soo let me get this straight.. you would rather stare at a game with awesome graphics like a blind pigeon then to play a game with good gameplay?

what if the game had no gameplay at all? you just press one button the whole time?

• draguleadragulea Member Posts: 249

Well I'm still waiting for someone to remove that add from this website, because it's misleading - the game is a joke compared to the graphics advertised in that banner.  The difference is dissapointing to say the least.

• nothinleadernothinleader Member Posts: 1

is the graphics that bad? the screenshots dont look that bad. i never played it though.

• WeareweareWeareweare Member UncommonPosts: 195

Reminds me of my Martial Heroes days. I'll keep this mmo in mind ... i suppose

• GreenHellGreenHell Member UncommonPosts: 1,323

I dont know how the game plays but it sure isnt very pretty to look at.

• dekanedekane Member Posts: 2

For your information, this game's interface do look a little similar to some other games. However, this game has been around in other servers for at least 3 years already. It's still around now.. It's a great game IMHO. Some of you may not agree but well, everyone has different game taste. PEACE

• rolando1988rolando1988 Member Posts: 1

omg i can so tell you havent looked at the game yet, I played hero online this chinese mmorp for about a year the graphics in this game is amazing and the pvp is the most realistic pvp i ever had the honor of experiencing, the whole plot of the game is genius and the enviroment is amazing , the community is great veryone helps you out when u have to do a quest and what i love about it is tat every week there is at least 2 events not to mention the 10% extra experience event thta  happens everyday from 7pm-12pm, everyone should download it themselves and take a look at it and not listen to this guy he might had downloaded some really old version of it you know there is this things called patches that fix the game up and if he really did download it i doubt those went through cause the graphics are awsome compared to most other games i played like rappelz and archalord i suggest u give it another shot and all htse who havent to do so tthis game deserves a 7.0 at least.

• Santax3Santax3 Member Posts: 2

For all guys who are thinking there are bad graphics...

GO FIX UR GRAPHIC CARD!

The battle system is verry nice, nice gameplay even a nice story!

If u are a higher level, so u played more then 15 minutes (OMG, why u play a game?) U get a lot of respect! Not like in WoW where u have thousands of lvl70!

So i recommend it to all of you!

Santa Jinong lvl 69 Rare! Serenity Server

• tachiboitachiboi Member UncommonPosts: 30

I've been playing this game since January and I'm still playing. I have a master 2 fujin on devo and hoping to devote myself to their new server as a jin. As for game graphics, for starters when i first started I hated it. I hated the game, but I had nothing better to do, tried it out a bit, got addicted. There's no other game that has PvP system like this. What f2p MMORPG out there lets you have total faction war 24/7 and invasions? Well some games like WoW have raids and invasion on other cities but what are the chances? As for 12 sky with good tactic and a team of cooperative warriors you can battle it out and outwit the other factions. Give it a try, give it a 2nd chance, give it a 3rd and u'll be dying to continue. Though unlike most games it does give a bad feeling and sickness at first, but as you venture through this RPG, most RPG lovers will be addicted.

Note: You can turn on to max quality if you want better graphics...

• kika1986kika1986 Member Posts: 1

Guys its a good game if you get deep in to it you see for you self.

Bosses are smart and if you hit them they don`t forget it they will hunt you down no matter how many are attacking it.

Mobs in first sections are easy to deal with cause the players must get use to the game play means gives you time to get the point of battle and stuff.

Skills are alot and getting high lvl makes the game more interesting RvR gets more personal thing PvP as well.

Grafics can go smooth but depends on the grafics card you have as well a good internet line (mine sux  "-_- )

give it a try

• xersentxersent Member Posts: 613

how do i change resolution in the game? can i even do that? i have to admit theres been a few asian grind games lately that u cant change the resolution to and that just seems damn lazy not to add it in the game.

• xenogiasxenogias Member Posts: 1,926

Unless they have changed it, it was a potion spamming POS game. Potion spamming doesnt belong in MMORPG's. Granted I havent played in about 6 months but at least then the team that won had the most HP pots and lucky crits (Oh yea did I mention 1shot kills?)