Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

fallen earth alpha testers wanted!

krytenkryten Member Posts: 131

Posted July 28 2008 by Fallen Earth News

Starting Soon, Fallen Earth Fans will be able to apply at GameSpot.com to be a part of Fallen Earth's first round Alpha Test. Testers will be selected on basis of systems specs, times they are available to play, connection speed, etc. The testing process begins shortly thereafter. The initial pool will grow as time passes and more testers are selected from the applications so if you don't make into the first round you may make it into later rounds of the Alpha Test

Comments

• melankomelanko Member Posts: 33

I already updated my old ass Gamespot account.

Melanko's Gamer Blog
    "See you down in Arizona Bay... " -B. Hicks/MJK

• HazmalHazmal Member CommonPosts: 1,013

Nice find...would definately like to help move this game along.

------------------
    Originally posted by javac

well i'm 35 and have a PhD in science, and then 10 years experience in bioinformatics... you?
    http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/218865/page/8

• daarcodaarco Member UncommonPosts: 4,275

Argh, i wanted to sign up or something. Just anything!

Still, good news.

• TeiraaTeiraa Member UncommonPosts: 447

Sweet. Seems that "alpha" means for them what "beta" means for some other companies. This is a good sign.

• sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458

Where would I put my system specs on Gamespot? I don't see anywhere on my profile to put them?

• fordzillafordzilla Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 100
    Originally posted by saker

Where would I put my system specs on Gamespot? I don't see anywhere on my profile to put them?

it will start on aug. 6th.  there will be a spot to sign up then.

• QarkQark Member Posts: 234

ye i updated my account allso, alltho devs said that US>EU...so mainly USA players will be choosed to enter alpha testing...and fewer EU folks...too bad but i hope it will turn to beta soon :D

-------------------->
    Would you like some cheese with that whine?