Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I wanna PLAY!!!!

Aka-ShadowsAka-Shadows Member Posts: 188

Ahahah 3rd grade topic title you have to love.

OK how much does it cost.....i need this game.

PvP is always fun when some dude coem from no where slashes u down....Make a friend with a high lvl.

Quick and easy IM ETC Give name.....

Have your friends meet pk'er BAM then approach and laugh.

Cant wait till i get it.

I come from the coldness of everystep you take im a shadow of evil in your presence be afraid!
-SHADOWS

Soverign Malus some call me
Blood hound is what other's say.
I shall crush all opponents
Father Death, Chaos Lord Rains tyranny.
blanket of shadow, steel sword kissed by the blood of the unworthy. Foes Fall, Fields Of Red.
- Soverign Malus " Father Death" Forever Shadow Sect.

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Hehe, while I do find your passion contagious, sadly, that isn't how Lineage 2 PvP works...sadly, nowhere near it.

BestBuy still has it for around 45-49 bucks. Same with EB and Babbages...at least around here

Originally posted by WizGamer
    Now hear me out, its just an opinion, I don't want yours. .

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• jeep21243jeep21243 Member Posts: 178
    lol your ideas on this game are horribly misguided, i just quit after almost 9 moths of paying.  pvp is brutally unbalanced and terribly broken.  save yourself the trouble, wait until eq2 or wow

• Aka-ShadowsAka-Shadows Member Posts: 188

Haha i know. What i said was probly wrong, sarcasm is always fun. Anyway PvP is always fun...no matter how it is unbalanced or anything. Raise character up right you should always be fine at high lvl's. It about patiance. RyL is PvP...God assisian FULL DEX is wonderfull and lots say it unbalanced.

I dident have much trouble. MU ONline id luv to play that if it worked heheh

I come from the coldness of everystep you take im a shadow of evil in your presence be afraid!
    -SHADOWS

Soverign Malus some call me
    Blood hound is what other's say.
    I shall crush all opponents
    Father Death, Chaos Lord Rains tyranny.
    blanket of shadow, steel sword kissed by the blood of the unworthy. Foes Fall, Fields Of Red.
    - Soverign Malus " Father Death" Forever Shadow Sect.

• SeedymanSeedyman Member UncommonPosts: 19

I've always thought that people who love PvP so much should only be allow to play 1st lvl char for the first month, or 12.

Originally posted by Aka-Shadows 

Anyway PvP is always fun...no matter how it is unbalanced or anything. Raise character up right you should always be fine at high lvl's. It about patiance. RyL is PvP...God assisian FULL DEX is wonderfull and lots say it unbalanced.

hehe, I dont think you know HOW unbalanced it is right now lol.

If you attack and kill a person and he didn't fight back you become red and you have to kill around 1000 things before you can become "white" again.

Being Red is bad because anyone can attack you and if you attack them back and kill them then your Karma goes higher, meaning you have to kill 3000 PvE things.

Then you'll have the whole town after you and if you fight back (and kill any of them that started to attack you first), then your karma gets even higher...meaning you have to kill 4000 PvE things.

If you get killed in the process, your Karma does not reset and you remain red.  If you only Player-Killed once, you have to die around four time to get yourself normal again.  Also, if  you are red, the odds of you dropping your armor or your favorite sword just quadrupled.

And I only hit the iceburg on how unbalanced it is.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• Roland_AsephRoland_Aseph Member UncommonPosts: 137

Originally posted by En1Gma
        If you attack and kill a person and he didn't fight back you become red and you have to kill around 1000 things before you can become "white" again.

That statement is a HUGE Exaggeration...if not a flat out lie. I've played since the last part of Closed Beta. During that time I've been RED exactly 3 time (each time I PK'd a Farmer/KillStealer/or Griever)

I was RED and I had to kill somewhere around 10 mobs or less to get back to white!

I realize that you HATE the game and you surely are entitled to your opinion...BUT stop going to the "extreme" and lying about the gameplay just to steer away someone who is honestly interested in L2.

Just because you dwell on the negative and have decided not to play, doesn't mean that everyone will share your view and feel the same way.

The game is not perfect...but what it does right is enough for me to enjoy it. That is my opinion, nothing less nothing more. I like the game...but I don't go around saying that it's PERFECT. You hate the game and repeat over and over how the game is 100% CRAP.

To anyone truly interested in L2 the truth is somewhere in the middle...it depends on what type of MMOG/RPG you already like and what your expectations are. Some of you will LOVE this game, while others will feel the way En!Gma does. But I feel confident that most will be mixed (as I am) and like a lot of the game, as well as realize there are areas that need to be worded on and changed. Which is why there are official forums with customer feedback and Bi-Annual updates/Chronicles that change the game(hopefully for the better)

Anyway...I made my point. I just get tired of your completely 1 sided view every single time you post. If you hate the game that much, I find it sad that you just LURK here trying to persuade new people to your mind set without allowing them a chance to make up their own minds.

"It'll be dark soon."
        "Aye...that it will."

• Stevo256Stevo256 Member Posts: 7

I have to agree with Roland here..

The game isn't as bad as En!Gma says.. infact, its pretty damn good!

Just yesterday, clanmates were involved in a big PvP battle with a bunch of Dwarfs that was started by the Dwarf trying to grief them.  Basically, the Dwarf had a large train of Mobs on her and then she 'Played Dead' right infront of my clanmate who was afk at the time.  All the mobs attacked and killed my friend.  Then my other clanmate who was nearby killed all the mobs and the dorf that brought them.  Then the dorf brough in her friends and Then other ppl joined in...  It was pretty kewl, and that is what PvP is all about.   In the end, we did loose some gear but we must have killed the dorf 5 times over image

So, if you like PvP, go and get L2....   Being 'Red' isn't THAT bad, esp when you have backup!

lol touche

Its not 1000 mobs lol

But I sure remember it being more than 10 image

If you like the game, then I damn jealous of all of ya cause I sure as hell cant find a game I love right now and it's driving me freakin mad image

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Originally posted by En1Gma  
        BestBuy still has it for around 45-49 bucks. Same with EB and Babbages...at least around here

29.99 in EB games..

can't believe i spent 50 bucks on that, and 30 bucks on that gamecard..

waht a crappy way to waste money!

SAVE YOUR MONEY CHILD!

• Exnor009Exnor009 Member Posts: 154
        be carful of what your getiing it might be bad anyway I never played it but ALOT of ppl say it suks and its really  really hard