Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHATEVER

This is all well and good that fc are making AoC to be a good game;but they are doing this at the expense of all but totally neglecting their game that has beed running for 7 years,of which I have been playing for four and a half,and that game is Anarchy Online. I have it on authority that the majority of the ARK's (advisors of rubi ka,or in-game help) have been shifted to AoC and the AO players have to wait for hours to have a petition answered cause they just dont have enoufg ark's left in AO to do the job properly.Four years ago the lag in AO was next to zero;as it is now in aoc and yes I havre tried it on a friends computor so I do have a bit of first hand experience on this; but the lag on AO now is way bad and only seems to get worse with every MONTHLY patch,YES PPL once a month in AO we get a patch   if we are lucky that is,so you have got to ask the question,when is fc going to start screwing AoC like it has to AO.In my opinion,fc wants to look after its long term payers(players) and use some of the money that AO generates in to fixing AO instead of channelling it all to aoc (like I said    my opinion) If you get the opinion that I am a bit pissed at all the hype that aoc is generasting then you are correct as they should be takin g care of their other game first instead of doing everything for aoc

Comments

• Die_ScreamDie_Scream Member Posts: 1,785
    Originally posted by borisdog

This is all well and good that fc are making AoC to be a good game;but they are doing this at the expense of all but totally neglecting their game that has beed running for 7 years,of which I have been playing for four and a half,and that game is Anarchy Online. I have it on authority that the majority of the ARK's (advisors of rubi ka,or in-game help) have been shifted to AoC and the AO players have to wait for hours to have a petition answered cause they just dont have enoufg ark's left in AO to do the job properly.Four years ago the lag in AO was next to zero;as it is now in aoc and yes I havre tried it on a friends computor so I do have a bit of first hand experience on this; but the lag on AO now is way bad and only seems to get worse with every MONTHLY patch,YES PPL once a month in AO we get a patch   if we are lucky that is,so you have got to ask the question,when is fc going to start screwing AoC like it has to AO.In my opinion,fc wants to look after its long term payers(players) and use some of the money that AO generates in to fixing AO instead of channelling it all to aoc (like I said    my opinion) If you get the opinion that I am a bit pissed at all the hype that aoc is generasting then you are correct as they should be takin g care of their other game first instead of doing everything for aoc

AO is a 7 year old game, free to play. AoC is FC's flagship game now with paying customers and is hurting bad for customer service reps. I'd do the same if that is in fact the case.

It's just business. Though FC should have hired professional GMs to handle the AoC player base, but they didn't (at least, doesn't seem like it).

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

please dont take this the wrong way but can you make that into paragraphs? I stopped reading it a quarter of the way down because it just wasn't worth the effort.

Paragraphs makes it easier to read.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• Die_ScreamDie_Scream Member Posts: 1,785
    Originally posted by Enigma

please dont take this the wrong way but can you make that into paragraphs? I stopped reading it a quarter of the way down because it just wasn't worth the effort.

TL;DR version:

I play AO, they took our CSRs from AO and moved them to AoC, now we have to wait way to long for help.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384
    Originally posted by Die_Scream

Originally posted by Enigma

TL;DR version:

I play AO, they took our CSRs from AO and moved them to AoC, now we have to wait way to long for help.

Ahhh

yeah, I could see the frustration in that.  Im sure the CSRs from AO wasn't too happy either lol

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

They may have pulled staff off of AO so look at it this way they are in talks with a russian game compay on releasing a version fo AOC there so at least there doing something to increase there sales.

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • UnfinishedUnfinished Member Posts: 881
    Originally posted by Elsabolts

They may have pulled staff off of AO so look at it this way they are in talks with a russian game compay on releasing a version fo AOC there so at least there doing something to increase there sales.

This outta be great, Russian MMO players are some of the most adept exploiters/hackers and love to flaunt it, FC  banned a huge Russian guild in Anarchy Online, and had DDoS Attacks on the login server for months.  They will curb-stomp FunCom, like Edward Norton in American History X.