Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

virtual life.... or somthing like it?

o0Panic0oo0Panic0o Member Posts: 39

ive been playing games like flyff or world of warcraft (tried it), well stuff like that were i do questing and flighting monsters to lvl. im kinda getting sick of them. are there any that are more along the line of virtual life??? there are a few things they cant have. they can not have:  payments for clothing/ playing,  i woud like if they had 3D quality, nothing like habbo or imvu, and they dont have to be completely like virtual life, just somthing along the lines.   i dont like the racing games, or the dancing, or the army, somthing like the virtual MTV or anything neat.

this is a list of stuf i liek in games :)  

if it is a questing/fighting game, i like getting mounts (ones you dont have to pay real money for or you keep forever (cuz mounts i get leave after like 10 days or somthing))

good graphics

good viraity of cloths/armour

sorry after reading that, i carried on alot of things that made it confusing to read.

Comments

• sanders01sanders01 Member Posts: 1,357

Ever try Second Life?

Currently restarting World of Warcraft :/

• o0Panic0oo0Panic0o Member Posts: 39

yeah i have. u hafta pay for it tho. like cloting and stuff. 

• xxthecorexxxxthecorexx Member Posts: 1,078

entropia universe (or whatever it's called now) might be something like you're looking for.

• ragnarokekragnarokek Member Posts: 134

try vside... there's dancing but you dont have to do it in the game LOL

i think their official website is www.vside.com but im not sure... just google vside