Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

18 more free keys for you

2»

Comments

• Christianx1Christianx1 Member Posts: 3

Got it. Thank you kindly! It is very much appreciated. I will let you know what I think after the trial period is over

• Originally posted by Christianx1

Got it. Thank you kindly! It is very much appreciated. I will let you know what I think after the trial period is over

I hope you will love it :) enjoy your trip there

• pwneboipwneboi Member UncommonPosts: 8

Very sorry I combined 2 address into one, my bad can I still get one [email protected]

• Originally posted by pwneboi

Very sorry I combined 2 address into one, my bad can I still get one [email protected]

sent, enjoy

• PepsipwnzgodPepsipwnzgod Member Posts: 203

i dont know if you're done yet but

[email protected]

i'd like to try it out.

-----------------------------
    IVE PLAYED WOW AND LIKED IT SO IM A FANBOI PLZ FLAME MY THREADS CUZ I MIGHT MENTION WOW

• xeno2k1xeno2k1 Member Posts: 21

would like to try it out also

[email protected]  

thanks again

• AcidRainOAcidRainO Member UncommonPosts: 24

If you have any keys left, I'd love one. Email is [email protected]

• Originally posted by xeno2k1

would like to try it out also

[email protected]  

thanks again

sent. all my keys are gone :)

hope you will enjoy this game

Got it  Thank You 

Edit: just wanting to know does this key only work for new station accounts because it is requiring a CC and charging my CC efective today. I was thinking this was like the EQ1 living legeacy program which just gave me free play and never asked for a CC.

Welcome to your Free EverQuest® II Trial!

1) Download the game for free at Station Launcher

2) Use your Station Account username and password to login. If you do not have one, you must create one to continue.

3) Select EverQuest II, an extended download period will begin.

4) Begin playing! Remember to take note what server your friend is on and his or her character name so you can play together. Please note that there may be an initial extended download period.

I'm thinking I should not install the station launcher first.

Got it  Thank You 

Edit: just wanting to know does this key only work for new station accounts because it is requiring a CC and charging my CC efective today. I was thinking this was like the EQ1 living legeacy program which just gave me free play and never asked for a CC.
    Welcome to your Free EverQuest® II Trial!
    1) Download the game for free at Station Launcher

2) Use your Station Account username and password to login. If you do not have one, you must create one to continue.

3) Select EverQuest II, an extended download period will begin.

4) Begin playing! Remember to take note what server your friend is on and his or her character name so you can play together. Please note that there may be an initial extended download period.

I'm thinking I should not install the station launcher first.

dude, you don't need to give your CC first. you speak english right ? then look carefully  :)

• masterofwowmasterofwow Member Posts: 23

yeah could i have one too? send me 1 my way to [email protected] thanks pal.

Um I speak english real well, what I'm saying is after installing the station launcher and loging in it would not let me go any further without giving cc info which was weird but I figured it was incase I keep playing after the trial period that it would be on file.  just seeing if this happened to anyone else since this didn't happen a few weeks ago when I was seing if EQ was worth coming back to. 

Anyway a call to sony reversed charges, added 14days play time and again thank you for the key.

Um I speak english real well, what I'm saying is after installing the station launcher and loging in it would not let me go any further without giving cc info which was weird but I figured it was incase I keep playing after the trial period that it would be on file.  just seeing if this happened to anyone else since this didn't happen a few weeks ago when I was seing if EQ was worth coming back to. 
    Anyway a call to sony reversed charges, added 14days play time and again thank you for the key.

download this: http://download.station.sony.com/patch/download/eq2/eq2-us.zip

install it, it won't ask you for the CC.