Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF Game with Pets!

KellranKellran Member Posts: 1

Hello hello,

I'm looking for an mmo, any mmo pay or free, with lots of pets and pet classes. A friend of mine wants to try one out but the stipulation is that it has to have a good pet system with cool pets. Ideally some kind of system where maybe you have an animal companion and it levels up with you and gets better. Any ideas? Thanks a lot.

Comments

• sanders01sanders01 Member Posts: 1,357

Guild wars Necromancer Minon Master spec'd ^_^, lots and I mean lots of cool pets.

Currently restarting World of Warcraft :/

• Nightbringe1Nightbringe1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,335

City of Villians: Mastermind

Everquest: Magician, Necromancer, Beastlord

Everquest II: Conjurer, Necromancer"

Vanguard: Necromancer

World of Warcraft: Warlock, Hunter

All are decent pet classes.

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
    Benjamin Franklin

• mrguy123mrguy123 Member Posts: 69

Reinforcing Night's post with the City of Villains Mastermind. City of Heroes and Villains both have classes that involve pets. In City of Heroes, controllers get a pet summon ability for their last power. These pets include a Venus Fly Trap, Earth Golem, Ice Man, Fire Imps, a Singularity, a Phantom, etc. Of course, you cannot have multiple of them, but whatever powerset you pick will have one of them at the end of it.

As for Masterminds, they are the TRUE pet class of any MMO. Their main focus is controlling pets. They are also villains. Masterminds have access to 5 pet powersets: Robots, Ninjas, Soldiers, Zombies, and Thugs. Each set has 3 tiers of pets. The first tier has 3 small minion pets, the 2nd tier has 2 medium pets, and the 3rd tier has 1 large strong pet. You can have them all out at once.

The Mastermind really shines as a true pet class. It is personally my favorite class in the entire City of Heroes/Villain universe and I have a level 50 Robots/Traps Mastermind.

The overall game is great itself, so I'd encourage you to give it a try. Hope I've been a help!