Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thanks from a Noob.

After a short yet painful ride on the AoC rollercoaster, I have cancelled and moved on.  Not wanting to go back to WoW, I decided to d/l the 14 day trial of DaoC.  The last couple days I am slowly adjusting to this game but wanted to Thank the other gamers on here.  I have never met  a more helpful online community.  For the last couple days i have not witnessed one person insulting another, swearing, being rude and where also helpful when asked even the dumbest questions.  Anyway, because of that I think I will stick around awhile. :) 

P.S.  AoC has to be the worst community I have witnessed so far..

Comments

• ShadowhandShadowhand Member Posts: 100

Great to hear, I agree the DAoC has a great community, and its one of the reasons that has kept me playing for so long. I'm a day 1 vet, if you have any questions feel free to PM me! I'll help in anyway I can. But its great to see that your enjoying yourself. Out of curiosity, which realm did you go to?  :)

S H A D O W H A N D

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7

Played - All mainstream MMORPGS/Many others.

Favorites- Dark Age of Camelot/mordred,Shadowbane , Old school Ultima Online

• I went with a classic server, believe it was Gareth.  Have a vamp now which has been fun so far.

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Glad to hear you're having a good time.  I only wish that for your sake and mine, the game would still be supporting the population it did at launch 6-7 years ago.  If that was the case you and I would more then likely meet on the battle field.  Vampiirs were very annoying to fight on my warrior however and presented a very difficult challenge.

Anywho, I hope you keep having a good time.  Maybe when Origins comes out you'll see me there with quite a bit of the old players.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-