Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HALP! how do I confirm the avatar I choosed?!

DaedrickDaedrick Member Posts: 168

All in the title.... thanks! Cause I really dont see any butons that let me confirm or something.

-------------------------------------

Before: developers loved games and made money.

Now: developers love money and make games.

Comments

• DaedrickDaedrick Member Posts: 168

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeello?! halp?!

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

www.mmorpg.com/settings.cfm

• GIF/JPG format only
    • No larger than 8Kb
    • Images larger than 80x80 will be shrunk.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams

well, yeah, I know that, thing is I uploaded two images....BUT when I select one.... thats it, I dont see any confirm buton and when I post I dont have my avatar....why is that?!

Hello?! Please help....

When I see the selection window, I clic on one of the pictures I uploaded. It show in the ''no avatar'' window. Scaled and everything, seems fine. Then next to the selection window there is only 1 buton and its ''delete''....wth. So, I dont see any confirmation buton... so I leave the page after selectionning a picture. But when I post it doesnt work.

its a JPG... its 6.08ko... it was bigger than 80X80 but it have been scaled down. right? So why doesnt it work!?

Also, another thing. I tried to upload a GIF image. Its an animation of a girl closing and opening her eyes. Originaly it was an avatar too. But the site tell me its not a GIF. I verified, cliced info, and its a gif... anyway even when I only over my mouse on it it tell me its a GIF. wtf?

Sorry for my broken english....early morning and Im french...kinda....French canadian.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

www.mmorpg.com/settings.cfm

Have  you selected the avatar on this page?

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams

omg, duh.... nah I cliced the avatar tab at the top then choosed my avatar. What a wierd design isnt it? Anyway thanks! problem solved! <3