Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sign here if you want whine threads about SWG whine threads to be locked.

/signed in blood

i m so tired of these guys complaining about complaining and clogging the foruns with their tears and broken dreams. choose another forum and move on people!

Comments

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

What about whine posts about whine posts about whine posts complaining about whine posts ? I hate them

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• golstat2003golstat2003 Member Posts: 101
    Originally posted by vet-in-exile

/signed in blood

i m so tired of these guys complaining about complaining and clogging the foruns with their tears and broken dreams. choose another forum and move on people!

WOW the irony must have put some folks in a coma.

• huntersamhuntersam Member UncommonPosts: 210

sry i enjoy reading them espically when they get into a flame war

• Lady_FeiLady_Fei Member Posts: 17

LOL, nice comeback.

I think the SWG veteran comunity has a right to post however they feel, whether it is good or bad.

If you are tired of seeing people express discontent over what heppened when SOE released the NGE, then simply don't read it. I happen to be interested in what people have to say about it.

I don't read your whinny anti-anti-NGE or anti-anti-SOE posts either.

• Daffid011Daffid011 Member UncommonPosts: 7,945

Eventually we will just end up with Kevin Bacon.  Think about it.

• kefkahkefkah Member UncommonPosts: 832

/sign

Now where's my free toaster?

• Moaky07Moaky07 Member Posts: 2,096
    Originally posted by kefkah

/sign
    Now where's my free toaster?

Dude gets a toaster for posting on brds?

All I got was a lousy t-shirt. :(

Asking Devs to make AAA sandbox titles is like trying to get fine dining on a McDonalds dollar menu budget.

• MathosMathos Member Posts: 897

/sign but i turned down the offer of a lifetime sub in swg :) for signing lol

• CurateCurate Member UncommonPosts: 55

We apologise again for the whining in the subtitles. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.

• Costanza420Costanza420 Member Posts: 77
    Originally posted by Curate

We apologise again for the whining in the subtitles. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.

And now for something completely different ...

• DracusDracus Member Posts: 1,449

... human sacrifice, fanboys and burnt vets living together... MASS HYSTERIA!

And that is why...

Conservatives' pessimism is conducive to their happiness in three ways. First, they are rarely surprised -- they are right more often than not about the course of events. Second, when they are wrong they are happy to be so. Third, because pessimistic conservatives put not their faith in princes -- government -- they accept that happiness is a function of fending for oneself. They believe that happiness is an activity -- it is inseparable from the pursuit of happiness.

• ShaydeShayde Member Posts: 4,529

/signed

Only thing worse than a whiner is someone whining about the whiner.

Shayde - SWG (dead)
    Proud member of the Cabal.

imageimage
    It sounds great, so great in fact, I pitty those who canceled :( - Some deluded SWG fanboi who pities me.
    I don't like it when you say things. - A Vanguard fan who does too.
    09f911029d74e35bd84156c5635688c0

• dalevi11dalevi11 Member Posts: 53

/signed in blood

Hey vet-in-exile, you weak, poor, infested rebel.

This is the refuge, go back to your pro-nge forums at http://starwarsgalaxies.com

They will leik you there! Obake even!!1

Originally posted by Mathos

/sign but i turned down the offer of a lifetime sub in swg :) for signing lol

Dude, ur gettin a DELL! WYTH a guarenteed 2 months "COME BACK" sub to swg per year...

Originally posted by Dracus

... human sacrifice, fanboys and burnt vets living together... MASS HYSTERIA!

Dogs and Cats....

(insert whatever you need here to make you feel better, i don't give a flying () what, just make it matter, to you!)

(cause, frankly ([poster) I don't give a (evidently you could say this word in 1939, but now it gets you banned).

Have a nice day.

Kresh

• vet-in-exilevet-in-exile Member Posts: 239
    Originally posted by dalevi11

/signed in blood

Hey vet-in-exile, you weak, poor, infested rebel.

This is the refuge, go back to your pro-nge forums at http://starwarsgalaxies.com

They will leik you there! Obake even!!1

I went over to that site but apparently I have to pay a monthly fee for some horrible game called NGE to be able to post there. I think I'll stick around here for a while longer.

• DracusDracus Member Posts: 1,449
    Originally posted by dalevi11

Dogs and Cats....
    (insert whatever you need here to make you feel better, i don't give a flying () what, just make it matter, to you!)
    (cause, frankly ([poster) I don't give a (evidently you could say this word in 1939, but now it gets you banned).
    Have a nice day.
    Kresh

You can stop looking up now, seems that my comment went over your head.

And that is why...

Conservatives' pessimism is conducive to their happiness in three ways. First, they are rarely surprised -- they are right more often than not about the course of events. Second, when they are wrong they are happy to be so. Third, because pessimistic conservatives put not their faith in princes -- government -- they accept that happiness is a function of fending for oneself. They believe that happiness is an activity -- it is inseparable from the pursuit of happiness.

• AmieheAmiehe Member Posts: 24

Oh this is so totally /SIGNED.....

• ummaxummax Member Posts: 779

If we sign both of these troll threads will that make them like cancel each other out and then neither of them exists? 

• babacbabac Member UncommonPosts: 179

/signed

• trueswgvettrueswgvet Member Posts: 70
    Originally posted by ummax

If we sign both of these troll threads will that make them like cancel each other out and then neither of them exists? 

I could be wrong...but I think this thread was meant to mock the other thread.

• krytenkryten Member Posts: 131

i think mmorpg.com should create a special forum for  the hater haters. call it the bot refuge.

• trueswgvettrueswgvet Member Posts: 70

It will tear a hole in the space-time continuum.

• ArcAngel3ArcAngel3 Member Posts: 2,931

Lol that's pretty funny :)

• Costanza420Costanza420 Member Posts: 77

Isn't that like crossing the streams?

This discussion has been closed.