Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

possable comeback but need 14day trail info

banshe13banshe13 Member CommonPosts: 200

all right atm iv atcived 14 day trile from fileplanet it say +catacomes engine but i log on and dont see the new classes and stuff i have not played since alantis and want to try the new classes now atm im downloading the free exp thats catacomb and befor its done was hopeing to find out if that will give me the new classes not downloading the alantis exp since ill be on clasic server but with this fix my problum or mess me up for not downloading the alantis exp even tho classic dose not use it

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

I think Catacombs will let you play all the classes except the Mauler which was introduced with the Labyrinth of the Minotaur expansion.  So I think you're relatively good.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-