Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sign here if you want SWG whine threads to be locked.

Comments

• FishermageFishermage Member Posts: 7,562

Originally posted by Costanza420
    Whatever, Fisher. Not particularly interested in anything you have to say at this point, since you've proven all you can do is talk in circles until the other person gives up.
    You never answered the question regarding who was "losing it" over the KOTOR news. That was how many days ago?

Sure I did. read up a bit, and I gave you all the answer I feel comfortable giving. I don't want to "name names," since that just might be against the rules of the moderators. They are extremely strict with the veterans. In fact, I wonder if this is merely a none-too-clever attempt at baiting?

However, if you are curious, all you need do is read the General Forum and this one, and you'll see quite a few people. By "losing it," I mean people being exceptionally nasty and shrill, as well as short-tempered. If you don't see things as I do, I'm more than happy with that arrangement.

• Costanza420Costanza420 Member Posts: 77
    Originally posted by Fishermage

Whatever, Fisher. Not particularly interested in anything you have to say at this point, since you've proven all you can do is talk in circles until the other person gives up.

You never answered the question regarding who was "losing it" over the KOTOR news. That was how many days ago?

Sure I did. read up a bit, and I gave you all the answer I feel comfortable giving. I don't want to "name names," since that just might be against the rules of the moderators. They are extremely strict with the veterans. In fact, I wonder if this is merely a none-too-clever attempt at baiting?

However, if you are curious, all you need do is read the General Forum and this one, and you'll see quite a few people. By "losing it," I mean people being exceptionally nasty and shrill, as well as short-tempered. If you don't see things as I do, I'm more than happy with that arrangement.

I've read the general forum and this one. I see people who are excited about the news, I see people who are cautiously optimistic, I see people who still don't believe the hype, I see people who are indifferent, and I see people using the opportunity to shit on people for no reason. I do not see anybody "losing it."

I've read the general forum and this one. I see people who are excited about the news, I see people who are cautiously optimistic, I see people who still don't believe the hype, I see people who are indifferent, and I see people using the opportunity to shit on people for no reason. I do not see anybody "losing it."

And I see something differently. I'm happy with that. I'll trust my observations over yours anyday, since you seem to be merely looking for reasons to be angry and argumentative.

• ArcAngel3ArcAngel3 Member Posts: 2,931

Heya Costanza.  I think you asked me about this as well.  I've just reviewed one of the many threads with the KOTOR MMO announcement. 

What caught my attention, among other things, happened to be the number of posts that say things like:

This game is gonna tank cuz it's not going to be a sandbox,

This game is gonna tank because StarWars fans are impossible to please,

StarWars fans who celebrate this as a possible end to the NGE era are small-minded idiots that have no life etc. etc.

Feel free to review the threads for yourself if you like, there are quite a number.  I'm sure you'll see all of these negative responses to the announcement.  To me, they seemed numerous, and some are quite intense.

People appear disturbed by the announcement and determined to cast the game in a bad light, as well as anyone who thinks it might be enjoyable.

There is also a fresh influx of posts that go along with this saying that SOE was not to blame for the disaster that was and is SWG.  

The messages we're being barraged with lately seem to be saying things like, KOTOR online is going to suck, if you think it's going to be good then you suck, if you think SOE screwed up SWG then you suck, and it's actually your fault that SOE screwed up SWG. 

Based on all of these observations, I concluded that some people are disturbed by the KOTOR news, they also come across as very defensive of SOE, and hostile to players.

If you don't see these posts in the numerous threads related to the KOTOR MMO, I don't really know what to say to that.  Maybe you don't want to see them for some reason (shrugs).  I guess if you don't want to see them, you won't.

I'll copy paste just a few of the responses to vets celebrating the KOTOR MMO, so you can get an idea of what I'm talking about:

Here's example number 1 :

"I dont even know why they try, Star Wars fans are some of the most finnicky people on Earth. Making a star wars game that appeals to that crowd is like trying to please your mother in law. No matter how hard you try, there will be bitching."

and now for example number 2:

"And what did you win?

You and others have made SWG Vets and Players look like a ton of whiners who get upset over every damn little thing that happens. You haven't changed anything! Go up to the AoC boards and have a look there, kinda looks like the same thing down here... No you haven't won jack, all some of you have done is make things worse for people who do give a damn about MMO's and the MMO they play.

Anyway I'm sure you or swgtester or one of the other upset Vets will come along, flame me, call me a Fanboi and act like your still nailed to some kinda cross."

Actually didn't you also tell me to get off my cross because I noticed an increase in posts attempting to silence vets?  There's one new thread blaming everyone but SOE for the problems in SWG, especially the players.  Another thread (this one?) was written for the sole purpose of having vet posts locked.  In addition to OP's that attempt to silence players, you have new posters to this forum jumping in and agreeing that veteran players are idiots, are to blame for everything wrong in SWG, and should be silenced. 

No, I've just re-read it all again, no one's making this up; you apparently just refuse to see it, and you seem to be saying the same kinds of things yourself.

• NanachubNanachub Member Posts: 63

Agree, checks /tinfoilhat, there appears to be a new trend to a 'group' of posters recently, after the KOTOR semi annoucement there is a glut of similar posts/points. It gives me a chuckle when people point this out as the new "trend" and the response is "no there is isnt!!!" with about x100 post repeating the same post again again of this new direction by a certain few recently posted.

I have always enjoyed these boards topics and its just another phase in the saga of the sad story of galaxies.

Irony is, the vets discussing points here in this topic is what is keeping this troll post going....

"In the world of the blind the one eyed man/woman/meatlump is king"

/tinfoilhat is stuck!!

"Obi-Wan Kenobi: We were decieved by a lie; we all were. It appears that SOE is behind everything, including the NGE! After the death of CU, the NGE became their new apprentice."

And I see something differently. I'm happy with that. I'll trust my observations over yours anyday, since you seem to be merely looking for reasons to be angry and argumentative.

Go for it.

You think I'm a stranger to you and your ways?

Originally posted by ArcAngel3

Heya Costanza.  I think you asked me about this as well.  I've just reviewed one of the many threads with the KOTOR MMO announcement. 

What caught my attention, among other things, happened to be the number of posts that say things like:

StarWars fans who celebrate this as a possible end to the NGE era are small-minded idiots that have no life etc. etc.

Feel free to review the threads for yourself if you like, there are quite a number.  I'm sure you'll see all of these negative responses to the announcement.  To me, they seemed numerous, and some are quite intense.

People appear disturbed by the announcement and determined to cast the game in a bad light, as well as anyone who thinks it might be enjoyable.

There is also a fresh influx of posts that go along with this saying that SOE was not to blame for the disaster that was and is SWG.  

The messages we're being barraged with lately seem to be saying things like, KOTOR online is going to suck, if you think it's going to be good then you suck, if you think SOE screwed up SWG then you suck, and it's actually your fault that SOE screwed up SWG. 

Based on all of these observations, I concluded that some people are disturbed by the KOTOR news, they also come across as very defensive of SOE, and hostile to players.

If you don't see these posts in the numerous threads related to the KOTOR MMO, I don't really know what to say to that.  Maybe you don't want to see them for some reason (shrugs).  I guess if you don't want to see them, you won't.

I'll copy paste just a few of the responses to vets celebrating the KOTOR MMO, so you can get an idea of what I'm talking about:

"I dont even know why they try, Star Wars fans are some of the most finnicky people on Earth. Making a star wars game that appeals to that crowd is like trying to please your mother in law. No matter how hard you try, there will be bitching."

"And what did you win?

You and others have made SWG Vets and Players look like a ton of whiners who get upset over every damn little thing that happens. You haven't changed anything! Go up to the AoC boards and have a look there, kinda looks like the same thing down here... No you haven't won jack, all some of you have done is make things worse for people who do give a damn about MMO's and the MMO they play.

Anyway I'm sure you or swgtester or one of the other upset Vets will come along, flame me, call me a Fanboi and act like your still nailed to some kinda cross."

Actually didn't you also tell me to get off my cross because I noticed an increase in posts attempting to silence vets?  There's one new thread blaming everyone but SOE for the problems in SWG, especially the players.  Another thread (this one?) was written for the sole purpose of having vet posts locked.  In addition to OP's that attempt to silence players, you have new posters to this forum jumping in and agreeing that veteran players are idiots, are to blame for everything wrong in SWG, and should be silenced. 

No, I've just re-read it all again, no one's making this up; you apparently just refuse to see it, and you seem to be saying the same kinds of things yourself.

1. The only person who seems to THINK it's going to be sandbox pre-CU is whatever handle he's going by at the time ... you know the one. Everyone else KNOWS it's not going to be.

2. Star Wars fans (of which I consider myself one) ARE impossible to please, because Star Wars means different things to different people. Look at the prequels for exactly how divided the fanbase of an IP an become.

I read the rest, but it's too long to quote.

Are SOME people saying the things you claim? Yes. VERY, VERY FEW. The rest are saying the same things the rest of us, both current and former players, are saying ... I hope it's good, and I'm guardedly optimistic about it. That's it.

Very few people are "losing it."

And yes, I did tell you to "get off your cross" (and got a nice suspension for it, btw) because of the idea that there is this organized campaign to "silence the vets," which is so utterly ridiculous I don't know where to begin.

There's a difference between seeing the KOTOR news for what it IS, and agreeing that the "vets" (which, btw ,you do not have exclusive rights to) are trying to take credit for something that has nothing to do with them.

• MikeMBMikeMB Member Posts: 272

"And what did you win?

Well let me make a few things kinda clear here.

First off I'm not "upset" about the news of a MMO of Knights of the Old Republic, or whatever it turns out to be. I am very happy over the news as I have been a big BioWare fan for years now, mostly due to the work they did on BG1. A game that believe it or not many AD&D fans hated.

What's upsetting me is the fact that some Vets believe that BioWare needs to make this title another Pre-CU/Sandbox/Skill Based game in order for it to be good. What upsets me is I know most of those Vets when they hear the game isn't going to be anything like Pre-CU SWG will most likely pull the same BS that they have been pulling with SWG. It's not all the Vets but we both know that the more hateful ones will start running their mouths about how the game will suck.

Two, I am a Star Wars fan first and an MMO Gamer after that. When I see posts about how people didn't care for the Star Wars background of the game, they cared more about the System it makes me ask why did they even get it in the first place! I feel that is where SOE went at fault with SWG, they had a great start when the game was first being made, infact many Star Wars fans did want to play it. Somewhere along the lines they turned away from that and started to gear the game for "MMO" fans. Tell the truth, I blame Raph as he did the same damn thing with Ultima Online back in the late 90's.

I've played SWG in all 3 of it's systems and wanna know the truth? If it wasn't for the Star Wars name (and JTL) chances are I would have quit SWG after trying it out the first time. And I get the feeling many others feel the sameway I do. I'm sorry but as much as the Vets go on about it, SWG should have done better then 250k. That was a number UO was pulling in 2003...

And just to add this in, I as a Star Wars fan feel insulted when ever people scream about SOE trying to make the game feel more "Star Warsy" yeah I don't like the name too, and I sure as hell didn't like how they went about the NGE. But ya know what? I'd rather the game feel like the IP it's based on, rather then feel like UO meets EQ and replaces Horses for Speeders and Bows for Guns.

And lastly when I said "Get off your cross" that was not aimed at you. That was aimed at some of the Vets who act like SOE and the NGE are the first time they have ever been lied too and also act like it is the worst thing in the world. Believe me the NGE is not the worst thing that could have happen, and believe me also when I say the NGE isn't the worst thing in the world. I aimed that at those Vets and I think we both know what group of SWG Vets I am talking about here, who act like that and then turn around and insult anyone who doesn't feel the same way they feel.

• stinneystinney Member Posts: 35
    Originally posted by Hadean

I am officially whining about whining about people who whine about whining. Here is a novel idea. Let's have the freedom to express our opinions without trying to play forum dictator. It's terribly cliché.

I have a better idea.

Lets not be hypocritical.

You sit there behind your keyboard thinking you are the Bees Knees because you use terms like "Terribly Cliche" even with the geeky inlection on the è (Oh yes. I can google too) Telling people they are being a dictator and doing the very thing you are telling others not to do.

So take the plum out of your mouth, and crawl back into your teapot.

Go for it.
    You think I'm a stranger to you and your ways?

Go for it? What the heck are you talking about?

Originally posted by Costanza420 Whatever, Fisher. Not particularly interested in anything you have to say at this point, since you've proven all you can do is talk in circles until the other person gives up.

"And what did you win?

1. The only person who seems to THINK it's going to be sandbox pre-CU is whatever handle he's going by at the time ... you know the one. Everyone else KNOWS it's not going to be.
    2. Star Wars fans (of which I consider myself one) ARE impossible to please, because Star Wars means different things to different people. Look at the prequels for exactly how divided the fanbase of an IP an become.
    Are SOME people saying the things you claim? Yes. VERY, VERY FEW. The rest are saying the same things the rest of us, both current and former players, are saying ... I hope it's good, and I'm guardedly optimistic about it. That's it.
    And yes, I did tell you to "get off your cross" (and got a nice suspension for it, btw) because of the idea that there is this organized campaign to "silence the vets," which is so utterly ridiculous I don't know where to begin.
    There's a difference between seeing the KOTOR news for what it IS, and agreeing that the "vets" (which, btw ,you do not have exclusive rights to) are trying to take credit for something that has nothing to do with them.

He never said it was an organized campaign, nor did he imply it. Where do you keep getting this wild idea?
    Originally posted by MikeMB

"And what did you win?

Well let me make a few things kinda clear here.

First off I'm not "upset" about the news of a MMO of Knights of the Old Republic, or whatever it turns out to be. I am very happy over the news as I have been a big BioWare fan for years now, mostly due to the work they did on BG1. A game that believe it or not many AD&D fans hated.

What's upsetting me is the fact that some Vets believe that BioWare needs to make this title another Pre-CU/Sandbox/Skill Based game in order for it to be good. What upsets me is I know most of those Vets when they hear the game isn't going to be anything like Pre-CU SWG will most likely pull the same BS that they have been pulling with SWG. It's not all the Vets but we both know that the more hateful ones will start running their mouths about how the game will suck.

Two, I am a Star Wars fan first and an MMO Gamer after that. When I see posts about how people didn't care for the Star Wars background of the game, they cared more about the System it makes me ask why did they even get it in the first place! I feel that is where SOE went at fault with SWG, they had a great start when the game was first being made, infact many Star Wars fans did want to play it. Somewhere along the lines they turned away from that and started to gear the game for "MMO" fans. Tell the truth, I blame Raph as he did the same damn thing with Ultima Online back in the late 90's.

I've played SWG in all 3 of it's systems and wanna know the truth? If it wasn't for the Star Wars name (and JTL) chances are I would have quit SWG after trying it out the first time. And I get the feeling many others feel the sameway I do. I'm sorry but as much as the Vets go on about it, SWG should have done better then 250k. That was a number UO was pulling in 2003...

And just to add this in, I as a Star Wars fan feel insulted when ever people scream about SOE trying to make the game feel more "Star Warsy" yeah I don't like the name too, and I sure as hell didn't like how they went about the NGE. But ya know what? I'd rather the game feel like the IP it's based on, rather then feel like UO meets EQ and replaces Horses for Speeders and Bows for Guns.

And lastly when I said "Get off your cross" that was not aimed at you. That was aimed at some of the Vets who act like SOE and the NGE are the first time they have ever been lied too and also act like it is the worst thing in the world. Believe me the NGE is not the worst thing that could have happen, and believe me also when I say the NGE isn't the worst thing in the world. I aimed that at those Vets and I think we both know what group of SWG Vets I am talking about here, who act like that and then turn around and insult anyone who doesn't feel the same way they feel.

O.k. Mike :) 

Btw, I knew your "get off your cross" comment wasn't directed at me personally, that was Costanza's.  No offence taken.  I can understand why people might not appreciate the comment though.  It's a powerful religious metaphor.  Using it to criticize people's stand on a particular issue can only back-fire if you ask me (shrugs).  Thinking out loud here.  When someone used it in reference to me, I was just momentarily confused tho lol.

About the NGE thing, well I don't really want to tell other people how they should feel about it.  I don't tell people they should be upset, or they shouldn't.

Telling other people how to feel doesn't seem to work very well in my experience.  I've worked in prisons and psychiatric wards as a counsellor, so I know that there are plenty worse things in the world than the NGE.  Even so, when I hear people talk about losing their virtual pets and online communities, I feel for 'em.  I can understand why they're upset.  I also understand the people that say they felt ripped off.  They were angry and I get that too.

Some of these things, but not all, apply to me, but most of the strong feelings are behind me at this point.  Now I just hope the people behind the NGE can learn from the past, and not repeat the nastiness.  (Well there are a few outstanding issues that I'd like LEC and SOE to address by way of restitution, but those are in other threads -_^).  I also hope that the industry as a whole can grow and mature as a result.  I think MMO's are pretty cool :)

"And what did you win?

He never said it was an organized campaign, nor did he imply it. Where do you keep getting this wild idea?

Oh please. Did he specifically refer to an organized campaign? No. But when you see references (veiled and otherwise, and certainly on other forums) to an organized viral marketing effort, then see posts like his, it's an easy conclusion to draw that that was what he was referring to.

Fisher, for future reference, don't bother responding to my posts again, since this is the last time I will respond to you. I don't like you, and I have no desire to interact with you ever again.

• Bob_BlawblawBob_Blawblaw Member Posts: 1,278

"And what did you win?

Oh please. Did he specifically refer to an organized campaign? No. But when you see references (veiled and otherwise, and certainly on other forums) to an organized viral marketing effort, then see posts like his, it's an easy conclusion to draw that that was what he was referring to.

Fisher, for future reference, don't bother responding to my posts again, since this is the last time I will respond to you. I don't like you, and I have no desire to interact with you ever again.

/picks up his ball and goes home... 

"And what did you win?

I think this is about me?  Well, just in case, I don't mind sharing my thoughts for clarity's sake.  Did I think there was an organized campaign to bash KOTOR online and SWG vets?  Hmmm, organized...no I wouldn't say that is what I was thinking.  There may be some kind of marketting strategy at SOE that involves these elements, by I wouldn't really know that, I could only wonder.  Only someone inside SOE would know that I'm guessing, and that surely isn't me lol.

I just thought I noticed a trend.  There seemed to be an influx of KOTOR will suck, and SWG vets are idiots who should keep their mouths shut, posts.  We get that from time to time on this forum.  I just noticed that it seemed to be gaining some momentum around the time of the KOTOR announcment.  I noticed an apparent trend, and commented on it.

Is it an organized campaign?  Beats me.  Do people seem to feel threatened by this new StarWars MMO?  Honestly some do.  Do they work for SOE?  I dunno, but sometimes I wonder.  Are they players of the current game who are afraid to lose what they have?  Maybe so.  Like I said, I just noticed a trend, I didn't come up with any kind of conspiracy theory to explain it.

"And what did you win?

I think this is about me?  Well, just in case, I don't mind sharing my thoughts for clarity's sake.  Did I think there was an organized campaign to bash KOTOR online and SWG vets?  Hmmm, organized...no I wouldn't say that is what I was thinking.  There may be some kind of marketting strategy at SOE that involves these elements, by I wouldn't really know that, I could only wonder.  Only someone inside SOE would know that I'm guessing, and that surely isn't me lol.

I just thought I noticed a trend.  There seemed to be an influx of KOTOR will suck, and SWG vets are idiots who should keep their mouths shut, posts.  We get that from time to time on this forum.  I just noticed that it seemed to be gaining some momentum around the time of the KOTOR announcment.  I noticed an apparent trend, and commented on it.

Is it an organized campaign?  Beats me.  Do people seem to feel threatened by this new StarWars MMO?  Honestly some do.  Do they work for SOE?  I dunno, but sometimes I wonder.  Are they players of the current game who are afraid to lose what they have?  Maybe so.  Like I said, I just noticed a trend, I didn't come up with any kind of conspiracy theory to explain it.

And I disagreed; I have noticed no such trend. Are there A FEW (VERY FEW) posts that assume KOTOR will suck? Sure, I suppose, since underinformed speculators will offer up idiotic opinions on anything that comes down the pike despite having zero evidence that they are actually true (and that goes for both sides of the debate), but to say it's a "trend" is, IMHO, overstatement.

• vingvegavingvega Member Posts: 577

Why does everyone who whine about SWG which happened forever ago want to write novels for posts?  I mean they sit there and write, write, write.  Jesus go outside get some air....SWG is dead.

"And what did you win?

And I disagreed; I have noticed no such trend. Are there A FEW (VERY FEW) posts that assume KOTOR will suck? Sure, I suppose, since underinformed speculators will offer up idiotic opinions on anything that comes down the pike despite having zero evidence that they are actually true (and that goes for both sides of the debate), but to say it's a "trend" is, IMHO, overstatement.

I think I see a trend, you don't see one.  Ok :)  I can agree to disagree.  Truth be told someone would have a do a correlational analysis to prove (or disprove) a significant relationship between the frequency of posts and the timing of the KOTOR announcement.  I'm on vacation, and I could do one, but those are really boring studies lol, and time consuming.

"And what did you win?

I think I see a trend, you don't see one.  Ok :)  I can agree to disagree.  Truth be told someone would have a do a correlational analysis to prove (or disprove) a significant relationship between the frequency of posts and the timing of the KOTOR announcement.  I'm on vacation, and I could do one, but those are really boring studies lol, and time consuming.

And also, a fantastic waste of time.

• rsrestonrsreston Member UncommonPosts: 346
    The whiny threads are one thing. The continued infestation of actual threads about the game in the general boards, despite it being a clear violation of MMORPG.com's supposed terms of service, is another entirely. EVERY thread around here gets hijacked.

Agreed. Fans cannot peacefully express their positive views (or even negative) of SWG or another SOE game without you SWG Vets trolling the forum and hijacking it for your lost war.

If you can't move on, leave us alone!

• jaxsundanejaxsundane Member Posts: 2,776
    Originally posted by Tenebroso

/signed in blood

i m so tired of these guys complaining and clogging the foruns with their tears and broken dreams. choose another game and move on people!

I am a former player of SWG but don't consider myself a refugee because I left before either of the lame  changes they made to the game, but I have to agree that what was done to those who played that game before was a shame and no one should ever let that be forgotten or else companies will continue to treat the people who keep them going the way SOE and LA did, I would actually argue if more harm had been done than the harmless rants we wouldn't have the debacle that is AoC right now so I have to disagree with you here.

but yeah, to call this game Fantastic is like calling Twilight the Godfather of vampire movies....

Originally posted by jaxsundane

Originally posted by Tenebroso

/signed in blood

i m so tired of these guys complaining and clogging the foruns with their tears and broken dreams. choose another game and move on people!

I am a former player of SWG but don't consider myself a refugee because I left before either of the lame  changes they made to the game, but I have to agree that what was done to those who played that game before was a shame and no one should ever let that be forgotten or else companies will continue to treat the people who keep them going the way SOE and LA did, I would actually argue if more harm had been done than the harmless rants we wouldn't have the debacle that is AoC right now so I have to disagree with you here.

Not to derail, but I honestly know very little about AoC -- didn't interest me at all, but I had some SWG friends jump there and claim it was the greatest thing since cheese on toast shortly after it launched. What, exactly, happened over there to make it a "debacle"? Serious question, because I really don't know.

"And what did you win?

Then don't respond to me. that's your prerogative. I don't believe Arcangel is one of the bigger proponents of the organized viral effort theory, and besides, one should treat each person as an individual and try not to lump everyone together.

Either way, SONY has already been caught making organized viral marketing efforts by creating fake players on the internet, why is it a stretch to think they would do so here? Not that it has anything to do with Arc's post, but since you brought it up I thought it worth discussing.

Oh, and I don't like you either, but I will continue to show you more respect than you show me or others on these boards. I'm just like that.

here's an interesting story revealing what we are dealing with when we deal with SONY:

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/games/archives/2006/12/11/new_sony_viral_marketing_ploy_angers_consumers.html

Originally posted by rsreston

The whiny threads are one thing. The continued infestation of actual threads about the game in the general boards, despite it being a clear violation of MMORPG.com's supposed terms of service, is another entirely. EVERY thread around here gets hijacked.

Agreed. Fans cannot peacefully express their positive views (or even negative) of SWG or another SOE game without you SWG Vets trolling the forum and hijacking it for your lost war.

If you can't move on, leave us alone!

The irony of your comments here in the veteran forum is inescapable 0_o

"And what did you win?

Then don't respond to me. that's your prerogative. I don't believe Arcangel is one of the bigger proponents of the organized viral effort theory, and besides, one should treat each person as an individual and try not to lump everyone together.

Either way, SONY has already been caught making organized viral marketing efforts by creating fake players on the internet, why is it a stretch to think they would do so here? Not that it has anything to do with Arc's post, but since you brought it up I thought it worth discussing.

Oh, and I don't like you either, but I will continue to show you more respect than you show me or others on these boards. I'm just like that.

here's an interesting story revealing what we are dealing with when we deal with SONY:

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/games/archives/2006/12/11/new_sony_viral_marketing_ploy_angers_consumers.html

Wow great link Fisher.  I created a thread to discuss viral marketting.  Ironically this has come about via our debate with a mutual acquaintance lol.  Now I really am suspicious 0_o.

Btw, have you noticed that the trend of KOTOR is going to suck and you vets have nothing to be happy about posts has abated since the pattern was highlighted?