Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3 weeks into SWG return and having fun.

13»

Comments

• BattleskarBattleskar Member Posts: 341
    Originally posted by AveBethos

no ummax, you are not as credible as me, not to the vast majority of people.
    And guess what?  All those people who told you that your opinion can't be right or wrong said that not to hurt feelings.
    Opinions CAN be wrong, and his and yours are.  This game isn't just bad compared to Pre-CU (which hand a laundry list of issues itself) but it's bad compared to other major AAA MMO games out there as well.
    WoW, CoH/CoV, AoC, all blow this one away.

I could really care less about your credibility I found a game that I used to play to be fun again. I actually can log in and enjoy myself and explore different aspects of the game I have always thought was better than any mmo out to date even wow. SWG in its Pre-cu/CU,and Present day NGE is still better than wow in almost everyway maybe except Dungeons which I could care less about because I got sick of 3-6 hour raids stuck in a dungeon. SWG offers freedom still even if they made it level based,it still offers immersion something not many games do offer. I can think of just 4 mmos in this entire website that in my Opinion Really did a good job at making their games Immersive,Everquest 2,SWG,The Saga of Ryzom,and Eve Online. These games were just not Fun only,but Fun and Immersive:P

• SuvrocSuvroc Member Posts: 2,383
    Originally posted by Gutboy

Originally posted by Suvroc

I take into account that people who are on the list:
    1. Maintain officer ranking by playing in the last 14 days
    2. People who engage in activities that include PvP or to a much lesser extent PvE are a small portion of a servers overall population.

But these points are assumptions, and in fact are no different (at least IMO) then making a claim that there are 10K subscribers.

Pleae note that #1 is NOT an assumption, it's the actual critera SOE uses to make the list, if you have not logged on in the last 14 days you are off the list.

For various reasons more people are not maintaining GCW officers in the game once they have reached their goal of getting the items and perks they want. Once you get your perma-banner, the command BARC there is little reason (for many) to maintain rank.

As far as my assumption about the numbers of PvP'ers vs players who PvE as the primary focus of gameplay look no further than WoW for numbers.

You're right in that these things probably happen. But allow me to clarify what I meant by assumptions. By claiming these things happen you're impling that the population is greater then what Ave claims. At the same time you're NOT providing any numbers to back up your rebuttal other then the stated officer numbers which only give you a glimpse of a minimum. Your claims are purely speculatory beyong those officer numbers due to not having any credible source.

So in fact what you claim is your opinion only and should be stated as such. But in this case I actually agree with you. I believe the population is likely higher then 10K, but certainly nowhere near what a good game should have - especially one with a Star Wars title on it.

• kobie173kobie173 Member UncommonPosts: 2,075

ummax says that FACT is the game is fun and entertaining and it is something that people like to do...
    Ya right.  As has been the case since November of 2005, MOST people choose NOT to do SWG.  They choose NOT to play this bug-ridden and busted game.
    Some people choose to keep drinking the kool-aid as pointed out above, but most reasonable and intelligent people know better.  There is a reason that SWG has around 10K subscribers.  It's STAR WARS.  10,000 players in a Star Wars MMO!!!!
    Are you kidding me?

If you don't like it, don't play it. But berating people who do play it, as well as those who challenge your so-called "facts," is just pointless. Go play something else and leave the current players the hell alone.

So I started to walk into the water. I won't lie to you boys...I was terrified. But I pressed on, and as I made my way past the breakers, a strange calm came over me. I don't know if it was divine intervention or the kinship of all living things, but I tell you, Jerry, at that moment ... I was a marine biologist.

• kobie173kobie173 Member UncommonPosts: 2,075

I take into account that people who are on the list:
    1. Maintain officer ranking by playing in the last 14 days
    2. People who engage in activities that include PvP or to a much lesser extent PvE are a small portion of a servers overall population.

But these points are assumptions, and in fact are no different (at least IMO) then making a claim that there are 10K subscribers.

Pleae note that #1 is NOT an assumption, it's the actual critera SOE uses to make the list, if you have not logged on in the last 14 days you are off the list.

For various reasons more people are not maintaining GCW officers in the game once they have reached their goal of getting the items and perks they want. Once you get your perma-banner, the command BARC there is little reason (for many) to maintain rank.

As far as my assumption about the numbers of PvP'ers vs players who PvE as the primary focus of gameplay look no further than WoW for numbers.

You're right in that these things probably happen. But allow me to clarify what I meant by assumptions. By claiming these things happen you're impling that the population is greater then what Ave claims. At the same time you're NOT providing any numbers to back up your rebuttal other then the stated officer numbers which only give you a glimpse of a minimum. Your claims are purely speculatory beyong those officer numbers due to not having any credible source.

So in fact what you claim is your opinion only and should be stated as such. But in this case I actually agree with you. I believe the population is likely higher then 10K, but certainly nowhere near what a good game should have - especially one with a Star Wars title on it.

And Ave's not providing ANY numbers at all either. Why is it OK for Ave to spout of some figure with no definitive proof, while anyone else who refutes that is wrong?

So I started to walk into the water. I won't lie to you boys...I was terrified. But I pressed on, and as I made my way past the breakers, a strange calm came over me. I don't know if it was divine intervention or the kinship of all living things, but I tell you, Jerry, at that moment ... I was a marine biologist.

Originally posted by kobie173

And Ave's not providing ANY numbers at all either. Why is it OK for Ave to spout of some figure with no definitive proof, while anyone else who refutes that is wrong?

I never claimed Ave was right, but I think he may be closer to the truth. The reason I haven't spoken out against Ave is that I think he paints a clearer picture of the game then Gutboy does, and Ave's claims do not put someone in a position to spend money on the expectation of a game that is supposedly healthier then it is - in my opinion.

• justkillswgjustkillswg Member Posts: 20

i think it is clear

the nge has next to no one playing it

the nge has failed

the only people who do play it are sad star wars fans who didn't belong in the game in the first place. sorry guys but it's an mmorpg it was made for mmorpg players not for fans of the movies.

anyone who puts money into the nge is helping to hurt gameing. infact i will say that i do not see anyone who pays for the nge as a gamer. and i will say the same thing about warcraft players xbox 360 owners CONan players really anyone who plays a level based borefest. anyone who pays for the nge is at fault on why gaming has gone down hill.

the nge isn't fun. you know what was fun? mixing and matching 32 professions along with jedi. know what was fun? pvp battles that had 500 on one side and 500 on the other that lasted all weekend. know what was fun? pre-cu swg. the nge is not fun and it will never be fun.

so please fanbois and fanbot puppets go back to your $OE masters and demand that they roll the game back to the pre-cu.

• SelenciaSelencia Member Posts: 180

SWG had more of a social atmosphere back before the NGE. Entertainers, player cities, and crafters actually had a purpose.

Just for the sake of fairness I thought I'd once again throw my theory out there regarding subscription numbers for others to rip apart.

I believe that a max server (Full) would be approximately 1500 people logged in. Given that there are 6 levels of a server status one can make a reasonable assumption that they progress as such Very Light = 0-250, Light = 251-500, medium = 501-750, heavy = 751-1000, Very Heavy = 1001-1250, Extremely Heavy = 1251-1500 (which of course would be Full).

Prior to the recent vet trials, at 9:30PM Est, I was regularily see 1 Heavy server, 5 Medium servers, (I believe) 6 Light servers, and finally 13 Very Light servers. This then means that at maxium there were 1000+3750+3000+3250 people logged in. That is a total of 11 000 maximum. By comparison the minimum number logged in would be 4762. My guess is that it's somewhere inbetween - around 7-9K.

Of course the next question is what is the ratio of players logged in at peak time to those not logged in. Some believe that it is perhaps as high as 1:10. I for one believe it is much lower. I believe this because since I've been watching the server listings (which has been fairly regularily for the last year, and again at 9:30PM Est)) I've not witnessed a situation where the server status was remarkably different at any time (with the exception of vet trials). I would expect that at some point there would be an unusal situation that would cause an unusual amount of people to log in (like a national U.S. holiday), but I've simply not seen this happen. Essentially the higher the ratio then the more likely an unusal occurance of players logging in would be possible, but this has certainly evaded my observations.

So finally, if I can calculate that there are approximately 8K people at peak time and the ratio of players logged in to logged out is (at best IMO) 1:5 then that would mean there are 40K sunscribers.

Any thoughts?

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by Selencia

SWG had more of a social atmosphere back before the NGE. Entertainers, player cities, and crafters actually had a purpose.

From what I read Entertainers have buff abilities again , Crafters Definitely lost most of their usefulness . Cities serve the same purpose as they always have .

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• HastorHadronHastorHadron Member Posts: 187

I doubt you will find ANY of the other CREDIBLE vets who would agree Star Wars games should not be meant for STAR WARS FANS.

So many  vets had good reasons to be angry. Your posts diminish the credibility of their legitimate issues.

Please stop saying you and 250k of your friends--- I am willing to bet most would disagree with you about what was good about the Pre-CU.

And MOST vets KNOW KOTOR will not be like pre-cu...they just hope it is good. I agree with them.

And finally if the game is based around jedi, I doubt you will see "alpha" classes.

Anyway, have a good weekend.

And stay in school :)

<modedit>

• justkillswgjustkillswg Member Posts: 20
    Originally posted by HastorHadron

I doubt you will find ANY of the other CREDIBLE vets who would agree Star Wars games should not be meant for STAR WARS FANS.

So many  vets had good reasons to be angry. Your posts diminish the credibility of their legitimate issues.
    Please stop saying you and 250k of your friends--- I am willing to bet most would disagree with you about what was good about the Pre-CU.
    And MOST vets KNOW KOTOR will not be like pre-cu...they just hope it is good. I agree with them.
    And finally if the game is based around jedi, I doubt you will see "alpha" classes.

<modedit>

really and whos crebible?

i'd say the following are crebible vet-in-exile, jestor, wildcat84. i am crebible too i tell the truth the truth about how the nge sucks and how the game has under 5k players.

and why am i angry? i worked to get jedi i worked to become one of the most feared pvpers on my server i worked for all of my credits and items and now some punk can beat me in pvp? no thats not how it works i am better then him and i should be better then him.

and i do have 250k friends anyone who hates the nge and who wishes to fight for a pre-cu rollback is my friend.

and unless kotor is pre-cu many of us vets will not take that laying down.

• DkevlarDkevlar Member Posts: 308

Just for the sake of fairness I thought I'd once again throw my theory out there regarding subscription numbers for others to rip apart.
    I believe that a max server (Full) would be approximately 1500 people logged in. Given that there are 6 levels of a server status one can make a reasonable assumption that they progress as such Very Light = 0-250, Light = 251-500, medium = 501-750, heavy = 751-1000, Very Heavy = 1001-1250, Extremely Heavy = 1251-1500 (which of course would be Full).
    Prior to the recent vet trials, at 9:30PM Est, I was regularily see 1 Heavy server, 5 Medium servers, (I believe) 6 Light servers, and finally 13 Very Light servers. This then means that at maxium there were 1000+3750+3000+3250 people logged in. That is a total of 11 000 maximum. By comparison the minimum number logged in would be 4762. My guess is that it's somewhere inbetween - around 7-9K.
    Of course the next question is what is the ratio of players logged in at peak time to those not logged in. Some believe that it is perhaps as high as 1:10. I for one believe it is much lower. I believe this because since I've been watching the server listings (which has been fairly regularily for the last year, and again at 9:30PM Est)) I've not witnessed a situation where the server status was remarkably different at any time (with the exception of vet trials). I would expect that at some point there would be an unusal situation that would cause an unusual amount of people to log in (like a national U.S. holiday), but I've simply not seen this happen. Essentially the higher the ratio then the more likely an unusal occurance of players logging in would be possible, but this has certainly evaded my observations.
    So finally, if I can calculate that there are approximately 8K people at peak time and the ratio of players logged in to logged out is (at best IMO) 1:5 then that would mean there are 40K sunscribers.
    Any thoughts?

In all honesty i think you are closer to the truth than any other.

Just to calibrate your calcs more, the maximum capacity of a SWG server was supposed to be above 2000 . that was stated during the beta test of SWG. It is a pity that those forum were taken down , as they would greatly help in this kind of calculation,

I also know that the 3 servers fielded by SOE in europe had higher capacity than the older ones based in the US. 

normally , in the hours i play  thats  between 22:00 and 01:00 GMT,  see 2 heavy servers, bria and bloodfin ,  and 6 medium, farstar and chimaera(euro), chilastra. ahazi. flurry , starsider . your numbers on light/very light appear consistent.  Now my prime time is not the US prime time. also chimaera has the tendency to go on heavy load between 16:00 and 00:00 GMT, while the rest of the euro servers goes in medium ( inifnity oscilates between light and medium). decreasing to very  light at this hour . 03:00 gmt  (04:00 for most europe), what is nothing surprising, yet even at this time 04:00 they have light and not very light  loads.

any way , going directly to the point, i estimate a population of 45 to 60 k players, what is about half of what  are called here fanboys point (120 to 150 k) and about 5 to 6 times more than the what so called haters claim.

there was also some numbers posted in the mmorpg forums like 2 months ago pointing to around 60 to 70 k players based on calculations from x-fire numbers and using eq2  and some other mmorpg that had number in x-fire similar to the ones presented by swg. 

• OpticaleyeOpticaleye Member Posts: 498
    Originally posted by justkillswg

i think it is clear
    the nge has failed
    the only people who do play it are sad star wars fans who didn't belong in the game in the first place. sorry guys but it's an mmorpg it was made for mmorpg players not for fans of the movies.
    anyone who puts money into the nge is helping to hurt gameing. infact i will say that i do not see anyone who pays for the nge as a gamer. and i will say the same thing about warcraft players xbox 360 owners CONan players really anyone who plays a level based borefest. anyone who pays for the nge is at fault on why gaming has gone down hill.
    the nge isn't fun. you know what was fun? mixing and matching 32 professions along with jedi. know what was fun? pvp battles that had 500 on one side and 500 on the other that lasted all weekend. know what was fun? pre-cu swg. the nge is not fun and it will never be fun.
    so please fanbois and fanbot puppets go back to your $OE masters and demand that they roll the game back to the pre-cu.

Here we go a perfect example of what i expect from a former player who cant stand that some1 can actually play a game he used to play and have fun with it.

My god look at what this person is saying.Such denial.

Not only is he attempting to tell anyone who plays SWG currently that it nobody is playing it he is also saying that it has failed.

Not only that but a different platform for gaming (a top selling console mind you that has a VERY successful online aspect)and a completley DIFFERENT game with its own forums is blamed for their failure to enjoy gaming anymore.

A star wars fan shouldnt be playing a star wars game?WTF are you talking about?Dont you get it yet!!!!That is EXACTLY the demographic they wanted to get!!!!

The nge is apparently fun to play to some people.(i know its hard to accept).

This is why it IS NOT A FAILURE!!!!

The fans are playing the game.Thats like saying a comic book fan shouldnt play CoH or the upcoming DCUO.

What is your physical limit?

and why am i angry? i worked to get jedi i worked to become one of the most feared pvpers on my server i worked for all of my credits and items and now some punk can beat me in pvp? no thats not how it works i am better then him and i should be better then him.
    and i do have 250k friends anyone who hates the nge and who wishes to fight for a pre-cu rollback is my friend.

you attitude sucks, that just actually reinforced my inner feelings that half the jedi population in swg was made of mental handicaped people with ilusions of conquest.

"thats not how it works"? so how does it work? oh wait , you wanted a IWIN button..,

"unless kotor is pre.cu"? it is not even the same game. We migth not know what or how KOTOR will be in detail, but one thing anyone will tell you with 299% certainty, with will not be pre cu, And if you need to have someone tell you that on a forum, then you're out of touch with reality...but really out.

and you and your 250 k friends, if they are like you, will take it laying down , or up, or sideways. cause BIOWARE is not making a sandbox game and they laugh on your 250k cause they will be aiming for 1, 2 , 3, 4  million subs... thats the WOW population kind of game... 

• HastorHadronHastorHadron Member Posts: 187

Originally posted by HastorHadron

<modedit>

really and whos crebible?

i'd say the following are crebible vet-in-exile, jestor, wildcat84. i am crebible too i tell the truth the truth about how the nge sucks and how the game has under 5k players.

I have never seen any of the people you mention SAY this game should not be for STAR WARS fans. Perhaps one of them might post ageeing with you on this... I doubt it.

You see you are putting words in their mouths that I have never read from THEM.

And BTW what was your toon's name? What server?

Feh --- you are riding the coat-tails of other vets and your ramblings do NOTHING constructive. Change your name again --- whatever it takes to make you happy. But let's be clear, the only vet I have ever had an issue with is YOU. Because you seem bitter that u lost your uber profession. From everything you write--- I suspect you would have been just as HAPPY with BAYWATCH online, as long as you could be uber David Hasslehoff . . .

I am beginning to think that I should not be so harsh on you... I suspect you might be  little young (and that is not an insult--- merely an observation)... but I tell you what if these other Vet friends you mention by name agree with them let them sign off some of the more asinine comments you have made.

1. Who cares what weapon you use as long as you can win!

2. SWG pre-cu was should not and was not for Star Wars fans.

I would love to see any of the other people you cite support your comments...

Please stop besmirching the intelligence and good name of the other 250k friends...

• ummaxummax Member Posts: 779

All I can say is wow just wow.  How many times can the same people flog what is a dead horse.  The guy posted he likes a game period.   I believe him I mean no one is holding a gun to his head to pay them money.   

blah blah population

blah blah sucks

blah blah

really at this point all anyone who has spent time reading these forums can do is roll their eyes and watch as another gamer states an opinion and his personality, sanity and self worth as a person are called into question over what is his opinion to have.

lol

At this point even if I thought this game was the worste game on the planet I would still defend his right to have an opinion and not be flamed for it..

Really some people need to look at what they say ahd where they say it and how they say it not only how many times in a day they say it..

• OpticaleyeOpticaleye Member Posts: 498

Originally posted by MikeMB

i think it is clear
    the nge has failed

Know what swgtester, justkillswg, whatever your goddamn name will be next week I am so sick of people like you...

I'm sick of people like you who go on and on and lord knows on some more about how everything in gaming is upsetting you and how the only way to 'save' gaming is for Sony to bring back a system that FAILED! I'm sick of seeing you come onto this board, a board about the game as it is now and talk about how much better it was in the old days. And then if one of us go's down to the Vet Forum it's "omg please go back up a forum!"

Get the hell over yourself, your not some kinda Vet Leader who is going to get the Pre-CU to come back. Your not going to get us Console Gamers to stop Gaming (Oh I own an Xbox 360 and a PSP). All you are justkill is a upset little person who from what I've seen is upset that you don't have your Uber little templates and Alpha Class anymore.

You are what is wrong with Gaming, not those of us who have found things in SWG to enjoy ourselfs in. Not those of us who do enjoy other games that are Level Based "borefests" as you so put it. You are what is wrong with Gaming, you show no respect to those making the games unless it is something "you" want. You show no respect to your fellow Players. No my friend you are what is fully wrong here and I am sick of you and anyone who acts the sameway you do.

No Mike, I believe I speak for a good number of SWG veterans when I say gamers like you are what is wrong with gaming today.

You are willing to financially reward a company that continues to rip people off by providing a subpar game for a premium rate.  People like you who allow other gamers and consumers to be treated in such a harshly unethical manner, are what is wrong.

Remember the official SWG boards during the entire NGE debacle?  Remember the thousands of users who were banned for posting their opinions on a game they invested years into?  Remember all the posts that were deleted.  Remember how people like yourself, apologists and supporters of the NGE and SOE were allowed to flame us daily and if we replied it was deleted?

I'm sure if you think hard you will remember.  So before you go flaming him, calling him names, swearing on the forums, think back throughout all this and consider what is REALLY wrong in gaming...

People supporting a company and a game that treats people like this.

Ill tell you whats wrong is people who USED to play SWG and cant stand the fact that some1 is either playing it or has returned and is having fun with it.

I mean really if you cant play it and enjoy it nobody else can either?

What a stupid attitude to have.If you bitter explayers would just leave it alone it would be fine.But no you have a cycle of things that you do.

1.SWG bitter vet complains that its not the same game.

2.SWG bitter vet accuses the player of selling out the genre.

3.SWG bitter vet insults the same company that he/she wants to rollback the servers.

4.SWG bitter vet insults the devs.

5.SWG bitter vet posts old emails or screens to prove a point of some kind.

6.SWG bitter vet denies the populations on the game.

7.SWG bitter vet calls the game a "failure" as a last resort.

8.SWG bitter vet calls SOE "evil".

9.SWG bitter vet personally insults Smedley.

10.SWG bitter vet guesstimates when the game will be ultimatly shutdown forever even though they have been doing so since the nge.Funny how this hasnt happened yet.........

11.Start over again at 1.

Ok im off to dumbdown the entire genre by logging into AoC.

What is your physical limit?

• AveBethosAveBethos Member Posts: 611
    Originally posted by Opticaleye

i think it is clear
    the nge has failed

Know what swgtester, justkillswg, whatever your goddamn name will be next week I am so sick of people like you...

I'm sick of people like you who go on and on and lord knows on some more about how everything in gaming is upsetting you and how the only way to 'save' gaming is for Sony to bring back a system that FAILED! I'm sick of seeing you come onto this board, a board about the game as it is now and talk about how much better it was in the old days. And then if one of us go's down to the Vet Forum it's "omg please go back up a forum!"

Get the hell over yourself, your not some kinda Vet Leader who is going to get the Pre-CU to come back. Your not going to get us Console Gamers to stop Gaming (Oh I own an Xbox 360 and a PSP). All you are justkill is a upset little person who from what I've seen is upset that you don't have your Uber little templates and Alpha Class anymore.

You are what is wrong with Gaming, not those of us who have found things in SWG to enjoy ourselfs in. Not those of us who do enjoy other games that are Level Based "borefests" as you so put it. You are what is wrong with Gaming, you show no respect to those making the games unless it is something "you" want. You show no respect to your fellow Players. No my friend you are what is fully wrong here and I am sick of you and anyone who acts the sameway you do.

No Mike, I believe I speak for a good number of SWG veterans when I say gamers like you are what is wrong with gaming today.

You are willing to financially reward a company that continues to rip people off by providing a subpar game for a premium rate.  People like you who allow other gamers and consumers to be treated in such a harshly unethical manner, are what is wrong.

Remember the official SWG boards during the entire NGE debacle?  Remember the thousands of users who were banned for posting their opinions on a game they invested years into?  Remember all the posts that were deleted.  Remember how people like yourself, apologists and supporters of the NGE and SOE were allowed to flame us daily and if we replied it was deleted?

I'm sure if you think hard you will remember.  So before you go flaming him, calling him names, swearing on the forums, think back throughout all this and consider what is REALLY wrong in gaming...

Ill tell you whats wrong is people who USED to play SWG and cant stand the fact that some1 is either playing it or has returned and is having fun with it.

What a stupid attitude to have.If you bitter explayers would just leave it alone it would be fine.But no you have a cycle of things that you do.

3.SWG bitter vet insults the same company that he/she wants to rollback the servers.

10.SWG bitter vet guesstimates when the game will be ultimatly shutdown forever even though they have been doing so since the nge.Funny how this hasnt happened yet.........

I logged into SWG last month several times.  I think that qualifies my opinion as somewhat "recent"... 

AoC may be basic, but at least the combat works.

I might not agree with you on fishermage most times. but take SWG aspect out of the statements he makes, and notice what it is said:

if you play wow you are not a game

if you play a console you are not a gamer

if you play a level based game, you are not a gamer

Star wars fans dont belong to a game cause it is a game made for mmorpg players not fans of the movie

Now i might not like lvl based games or wow or any other thing, but that doesnt give me the right to go on a negation of existence of the people that use /play whatever they want.  Unless the creation, development or support for lvl based games is financed from my pockets, the fact those games exist doesnt affect me in any way. it is not like tax payers money is directed to them. they are result of private venture project, and in the end supported by the players that like or chose to support them.

their survival depends on the number of players they gather. Even if they gather only enough players for a single server, I say let the game run- and this is not about SWG only, it is directed at any other game. 

"If a "punk" beats me it is not fair

and who defines what a punk is... is it not a player like you , me , several others.. and apparently there is this evident and declared golden rule that should stop us from even coming close or share oxygen with this demigod of gaming.

if any of you defend or endorse positions like this, then i'm sorry, but there is a huge democracy deficit there.

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by Fishermage

Originally posted by Opticaleye

i think it is clear

the nge has failed

Other than number 2 which depending on how it is phrased could be a personal attack on the poster, why does someone having a different opinion than you upset you so much? Why not just allow people to share their differing opinions with one another?

There is a difference between sharing an opinion on SWG  ,and attacking the posters who play(which is what I have observed in this thread)..Your request should be aimed at both sides here, not just current players.

A simple thread claiming a poster is having fun has nothing to do with Pre-cu , Turning the discussion into such a debate is the derail here , It has nothing to do with not being Uber anymore , it has nothing to do with the state of MMO's ( placing blame on posters here for that state is ridiculous BTW). 

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

This discussion has been closed.