Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vSide Beta 5c

GoluhGoluh Member Posts: 374

vSide

http://www.vside.com/

Where do I even begin with this game? It's different from all the mmorpg's out there because it focusses

heavily on socializing and doesnt have any grinding ... Ok I'm lieing, the game has loads of DANCEgrinding.

Major population is american but I'm trying to get more people from Europe also in the game by posting this game here! It's definetely worth a try if you're bored of the normal crap from asian markets these days.

If you need help either contact me ingame (Liquinario) or talk to one of the guides (GUIDE above them) and they will gladly answer your question. Further more, you can type "/help" to make ??? appear above your head or you can look for a moderator to help you out!

I thought the game was gonna suck so hard when I first tried it but it turned out very well. I've had more fun with this game in 5 days then playing all other sucky grind games together in my life.

THE GAME IS 100% PLAYABLE WITHOUT SPENDING ANY REAL LIFE MONEY

FROM THE SITE

Join the party! vSide is 3D virtual world where you can listen to great music, chat, dance, decorate your own apartment and make friends. Check out live events, throw your own parties, shop for the latest fashions, or just chill with your friends. vSide is your place to party online. Join now!

What's New in vSide Beta 5

vBux By Mail, exclusive StarStyle fashions and Degrassi posters await you in vSide!

OMG no way! vBux By Mail

No credit card? No problem! Now you can get vBux with cash, check, or money order with vBux By Mail. Here's how (follow the directions carefully!).

Limited edition vSide goodies

Starting very soon, brand-new limited edition clothes and gear will go on sale in Drezz and Kong stores in LaGenoaAires. Only a very small handful of each item will be available, and once they're gone they're gone for good. Keep an extra eye out for announcements about when these very special goodies will be up for grabs!

Some more Degrassi love for you

Degrassi star rocks it on the mic! Hit up the new listening stations at The DOT Grill in LGA for an exclusive preview of Cassie Steele's not-yet-released album. You'll also hear great music from Degrassi from artists like Jackalope, Justin Hines, and Melissa McClelland.

Relive Degrassi Spirit Week with posters designed by our own vSiders Felixamberly, margarethe, and Vandetta. Get them for your DOT Dorm now!

Paris in StarStyle

Diamond necklace and watch, a classy ballet top, finished with a Juicy Couture fluffy bag and contoured belt. That's hot! Get your shopping on for an outfit Paris Hilton would flaunt at StarStyle in LGA.

Improved Friends list display

See what cities and apartments you friends are at in a flash with the new location display on your Friends list. Friends who are idle/away are now dimmmed out!

More of your favorite outfits

Are six saved outfits in your closet not enough? Well now we've doubled the amount of clothing and accessory combos you can save to 12! And if that's not enough, we've given you a small army of Mini-Mes to preview what you've saved.

Other stuff...

• Some new clothes, furniture, and dances
  • All new vSiders get their own apartment upon registration.
  • New PocketMOTO clothing line at Kong in LGA.
  • New audio stream for Breaks lovers on the second floor of LGA's DDD club.
  • New resizable and full-window snapshot features in the Camera tool. Send pics to your vSide profile!
  • New whisper away message auto-reply from vSiders who are idle.
  • Coming soon, vSider-created Tyra virtual tees for sale
  • Some surprises...

vSide Beta 5 Q&A

Common vSide Beta 5 Questions

I'm not a new vSider but I don't have an apartment yet. Can I get one for free?

Have you been with us for a while but still don't have a place to call your own? Get an apartment for barely any dough at NV 255 Lofts in NV or The DOT Dorms in LGA.

Comments

• erinyserinys Member UncommonPosts: 395

nothing mmo about this, just a shitty looking chatbox with extra options!

nice spam though

• AmaraoAmarao Member UncommonPosts: 650
    Originally posted by erinys

nice spam though

Half the things people post in this board aren't mmos.

Regardless, vSide is worth a look, although I recommend only joining if your a fan of hip-hop.

Otherwise, your out of luck in the musical side of the game.

• GoluhGoluh Member Posts: 374
    Originally posted by Amarao

Originally posted by erinys

nice spam though

Half the things people post in this board aren't mmos.

Regardless, vSide is worth a look, although I recommend only joining if your a fan of hip-hop.

Otherwise, your out of luck in the musical side of the game.

I'm heavily into trance/hardstyle/techno so I just mute public game music & use my own windows media player.

Besides that you can host parties at your own apartments and put your own video+ music on the television so its not really a problem :)))