Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Living Legacy Recruitment keys

jonezi92jonezi92 Member Posts: 224

I'm sorry if i have double posted, i just want to make my own thread about anyone who has a

"Living Legacy Recruitment key"

I am subscribing to the game anyway today when my laptop is sorted, So its garenteed free play time for you.

Anyway I'd appretiate it if you could PM me on MMORPG.com with the key or you could add me on MSN.

I'm new to the game anyways so If you want to game together thats cool.

Also i know people will post about this on my thread to looking for a similar key, so all i say is

i hope you find a Living Legacy Recruitment key here on this thread insted of waiting in a Queue waiting to be messaged with the key.

Comments

• jonezi92jonezi92 Member Posts: 224

To make myself more Appealing for the key

i am willing to trade my old level 89 Runescape account for one of these keys

you can go on Runescape.com and search "Highscores" for Gizka666,

that was my old runescape account from 2005 ish, it hasnt got anything on it anymore since i gave it all to my friend who still plays.

Anyway i am a man of my word, Add my MSN i will make sure the key provided isnt just a Normal Free key before i hand over my account, i have no use for it anymore and i would love to trade one of these keys for my runescape account.

Thank you