Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alantica Online Beta

KalafaxKalafax Member UncommonPosts: 591

Well I just got my key and started playing the beta a couple days ago, graphics are a decent 8, and the gameplay reminds you of what Final Fantasy online should have been with large group tactics turn based combat, storyline so far is indepth, working on discovering atlantis and all that. Quests are freakin everywhere and they set it up in an easy linear pattern so they lead you to your next quest easily, did I mention it also has an autowalk button so it just takes you to your quest objective areas, and when your done will take you right back to the quest npc. But anyways for the point of this, if any of that sounded interesting go to fileplanet and get yourself a closed beta key and join in, if we get 10,000 people in the closed beta they wont wipe chars on release, so figured I'd give you guys a shout.

p.s Also is a free to play game

Mess with the best, Die like the rest

Comments

• TalemireTalemire Member UncommonPosts: 839

The only 3 major downfalls I see in the game is:

1) Very very linear. Leaves hardly any room for casual wander.

2) The mercenaries you're able to hire totally takes the MMO out of this RPG.

3) You look like your next door neighbor's neighbor's neighbor's neighbor.

So really, if you can live with those three flaws, you're pretty much going to have a blast because there's a lot to do in there, and you're always upgrading your gear. Much to "work up to" in that game =)

Vs. F2P games I give it an 8.5/10

Vs. all games, I give it a 6.5/10

Isaiah 41:10