Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Save Our (Digital) Selves!

rolsonrolson Member Posts: 36

S.OS.!

Save Our (Digital) Selves!

To all of you participating in the closed beta, we want to say thank you for being part of the Atlantica Online experience. You are instrumental in making Atlantica a better game as we prepare to move into the open beta phase.

But there’s even more you can do to better this community now. We need more players testing the closed beta, helping us to rid the game of bugs and therefore improving the Atlantica experience for everyone.

So tell your friends and family to partake in the Atlantica action. (Closed beta keys are still available at sites like FilePlanet click here to find out how closed beta keys can be obtained.) Or take part in the “My Atlantica Adventure” event, posting a review of the game on a games website or on your Facebook, MySpace or other social network page, which gives you a shot at winning a 2 GB USB Flash drive. (Find more information about the event by clicking here)

If 10,000 new players come on board for the closed beta before July 28, 11 p.m. PDT, there will be a reward for your recruiting efforts: You save your character and all his or her mercenary friends from the digital graveyard. That’s right, all players will keep their characters, preserving them from being wiped out for the open beta. So all the hours you put in to level up and amass all sorts of goodies during the closed beta won’t have gone to waste. No need to restart your journey toward Atlantis.

It will take the Atlantica village to raise the number of players children and adults by 10,000. Won’t you help the Atlantica community? Won’t you help yourself?

Comments

• rock_harryrock_harry Member Posts: 183

But i want there to be a total wipe out before the game starts.
    so every one cant start afresh and do things a different way. the game is good love thats its turn base.

but there is so much you could of done with this game eg bigger and better bosses.

the chat system need full revamp.

better skill system and more of them

i love the crafting bit different but i like it you done a lot of new things in the game and i am inpresed so far

• rolsonrolson Member Posts: 36

i agree with  you on that one,

but dont take it  the wrong way because i posted this here

• GrrlGrrl Member UncommonPosts: 354

Hmm, the chatting system seems fine to me. There isn't any problems on my end, really. I guess I enjoy it too much not to pay attention to little details. It's not that easy to level up so I'd rather keep this toon.. She's level 34 for gawd's sake lol.

[sigh] Id still play it again if there's an actual wipe but.. still.

• kingbloopkingbloop Member Posts: 180

This is an awesome game. Skill system is lacking a bit thats my only gripe. The few bugs i had seen got fixed in the frist two patches, and the chat system is working awesome now. Peers is now a larger group of people to talk too.

• NakedFuryNakedFury Member UncommonPosts: 411

Right now Im in the process of exciting my friend enough so he tries the game. Its not hard, Im proud to be able to persuade friends to try new games and well Atlantica is easier since shes a fan of Final Fantasy and loves its combat style.

I will have to find a close beta code so that would be hard if they are becoming few.

In another note, I havent experienced any error in the game yet. And the only thing I would like it if they did fix it was the grammar in the game and the way the words are cut of when it doesnt fit.

But I love it, its like Goonzu Online but better graphics and turn based.

• SanjoslayerSanjoslayer Member Posts: 55

Really fun game and this sounds like a great offer. I already have four of my friends interested in playing, so I suppose that will be my little part of the workload. 10,000 is a lot..Even with a wipe I will still play though, until Warhammer anyway.

while still unpolished in my opinion I think the core of the game is good. So hopefully things will only improve..