Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please, Sony..No!

TasTYTasTY Member Posts: 236

Look at the graphics, yuck!

I know its too late to judge, but all other SOE's games look amazing!

Comments

• DraccanDraccan Member Posts: 1,050
    Originally posted by TasTY

Look at the graphics, yuck!

I know its too late to judge, but all other SOE's games look amazing!

From what I have seen it looks pretty bad too. Like a game not worthy of being made even five years ago..

I wonder if these graphics are really the true engine or just some placeholder stuff to show off they have a game. If this is truly it then they have a problem.

• noxdraconisnoxdraconis Member Posts: 39

Well, this just my opinion, but the graphics in the video look 10x better then what Champions has posted at the moment.

Then again, I am not a big fan of the pseudo cell-shaded look.

~nox 

• ThaniusThanius Member Posts: 15

This has hope in my book...compared to the graphics of SWG, EQ, EQ2 and all the other SOE games these for DC look 1000x better. And they have the actual artists involved. This looks like the game that will bring me back to playing SOE games.

Graphics look better than CoH, CoV ,WoW and that new comic game in development Champions Online....

• TeranHawkinsTeranHawkins Member Posts: 279

I dont know if there is a game that SOE can make that can bring me back to play another of there games.  It would have to be absolutely AMAZING.  The trailor for DC Universe does not look amazing at this time at least.

• redsoxfanredsoxfan Member Posts: 16

That graphics look great guys, I mean look at WoW's graphics.  Nothing wrong there hey?

• fordzillafordzilla Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 100
    Originally posted by TeranHawkins

I dont know if there is a game that SOE can make that can bring me back to play another of there games.  It would have to be absolutely AMAZING.  The trailor for DC Universe does not look amazing at this time at least.

lol it would only be amazing for a few months post launch anyway...