Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many hours a day do you play?

openedge1openedge1 Member Posts: 2,582

I am interested in finding out how much you like to play Guild Wars per day. Just a rough average is fine.

As well, if you would like to comment on how old you are, if you are married or at least in a committed relationship, or have children of your own.

Thanks

Comments

• RaikulRaikul Member Posts: 38

I play 1-3 hours a day. Just started though so I'm not too hardcore into it :P I may be playing longer in a couple of days, who knows.

• snowytechnasnowytechna Member Posts: 185

I play for 1-3 hours a day and I'm not in any serious relationship at the moment and I do have around 5-6 hours free after I come from work......I also play 2 hours of Everquest 2 and the rest of my free time goes is reading fan fiction and hanging out  with  my  friends.....On weekends I do play longer but not by much.....

Quick Edit : I am 19 years old.....

• KhoriumKhorium Member Posts: 38

i play about 1-3 hours a day.. well not actually that much coz i only play on the weekends so probably about 5 hours or less total a week

im 17 years old so i dont have to work or anythin after i get home from school and im not married and i dont have children of my own... well none that i know of