Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How viable is a Dealer/Bourgeois/Artisan in the game?

ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Since Rose is going f2p, I decided to try to get a trial account again, and this time it worked ( last time I never recieved confirmation e-mail after weeks ).

So while I'm downloading, thought I'd see how viable the Dealer setup is as far as solo and for grouping, as well as on the money making side.

Is it a tough class to level up solo, and is it a welcome class in groups?

How is the economy and crafting? Is it worth getting into or is it pretty much market cornered?

I really like how this class seems to work, but I'd rather not waste time if there are a million Dealers already controlling the market. I'll just go with an attack class if that's the case.

Comments

• volumefahsvolumefahs Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by Zorvan

Since Rose is going f2p, I decided to try to get a trial account again, and this time it worked ( last time I never recieved confirmation e-mail after weeks ).
    So while I'm downloading, thought I'd see how viable the Dealer setup is as far as solo and for grouping, as well as on the money making side.
    Is it a tough class to level up solo, and is it a welcome class in groups?
    How is the economy and crafting? Is it worth getting into or is it pretty much market cornered?
    I really like how this class seems to work, but I'd rather not waste time if there are a million Dealers already controlling the market. I'll just go with an attack class if that's the case.

Well i think dealer/artisan is the 2nd hard class to lvl after muse/cleric. Its better to start as a muse/mage which has nice attack power or as a Hawker which can solo better.

U can try starting with a dealer/artisan but it would take alot to lvl him without a nice (expensive) set. As u said there are some artisans controlling the market and the economy is not bad.

After the last update its hard to lvl solo without a party and cleric buffs are party buffs. Mobs are overpowered but they give alot of exp.

(Read naROSE forum for more info ^^)