Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fees and reporting questions

I really like the combat, and overall the game is good, IMO. But there are a few questions I couldn't find info on, so I'll try here.

1) How/where do i 'report' something I've found to be amiss in the game? Since, after all, isn't that what beta testing is for?

2) Does anyone know if the release will be p2p or a cash-shop type of fee?

I went to ndoors website, but didn't find anything useful there. I'll poke around some more, maybe I can get this info and post it here for others.

Q9300 ES
4Gb Corsair XMS Pro
ATI 4870

Comments

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

It's a cash shop game.

And betas like this generally aren't real betas, because the game already exists, it's just being localized. They are a combination of server test and marketing, really. (Though not a very good marketing scheme, as I was really interested in this game, and didn't get a beta key. I gave them my email weeks ago, I'm not going to jump through hoops just to get a beta key as a "prize" from some site)

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams