Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Qn regarding subscription fees

ipod80gbipod80gb Member Posts: 90

Firstly, what are the fees?

is there a lifetime sub?

is it true my char gets deleted if i am not active for a couple of months?

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

same price as all games 15 a mnth....no life sub....no it doesn't get deleted,as a matter of fact your player NEVER gets deleted unless you delete your account.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• curiindicuriindi Member Posts: 488

Actually the monthly base fee is $12.95 - I spend a few extra dollars for additional characters, and there is no lifetime subscription option.

FFXI characters used to get deleted if they are inactive for usually over a year, but nowadays I think character data stays until you either delete the character from its content ID or remove your own Play Online account.

• SuplyndmndSuplyndmnd Member Posts: 553

12.95 a month + 1.00 extra per character after your main

No.

If you keep paying fees you can be inactive forever.  if you stop paying fees the cut off that they promise is a year but typically they can go further back as long as you didn't delete the charaters/content ID's and just unsubscribed them instead.

EVE - Sharvala
    FFXI - Shazamalicious
    Guild Wars - Xavier Lucifer & Charlize the Necro
    "Ranged...stuck...tree...15 random words... suck... noob fanboy... I MAKE GUIDE!"