Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Angel Baby, useful or not?

ShadowsaraShadowsara Member Posts: 15

, angel online offers an AFK tool-----angel baby---- for all players. As a technician, with the help of angel baby, i can collect materials as well even if i am too busy to play the game.  It is good for me to save time.

But, i have another character. It is a swordsman. When i open the angel baby, it can automatically kill monsters. However, i don't know how to deal with the settings and the character will die sooner or later because the HP is not enough.

Help, i don't want to be killed by the level 1 monsters any longer.

PS: how to let the summoner use spells while i open the angel baby? It is really a trouble. ORZ!

Comments

• RubylinRubylin Member Posts: 1

is angel baby lovely  0 0?  ...i haven't played games for a long time..so come back when i live in a steady life  

• ShadowsaraShadowsara Member Posts: 15

,angel baby is a AFK tool in Angels Online. AO is a cute MMORPG. I like pets and rides.

If you would like to play a game, you can have a try.

• freeleefreelee Member Posts: 102

, i am a summoner in AO. How about playing together? lol............

• sukura007sukura007 Member Posts: 20

a cute game? hah, i would like to have a try! I like pets.

• zoecoolzoecool Member Posts: 15

know more about AB adn you will obtain a lot from it.

• BloodyRoseBloodyRose Member Posts: 11

I really don't use angel baby, I've only really used it once. I have a swordsman too, and I've trained her with AB. Yeah, it looks seriously confusing once you first see it, but it's quite simple once you get used to it. If you want to use it for training, it's quite good (beware, if there is another player there, you might KS a lot!)

Since there's no 'sit' option on AB, you're going to have to pay a bit of money and get a bit of potions. Once you have those, look for the tab on AB that includes something about HP. Once you find it, drag your potions into the box. You can also choose when to use a potion, like once you go down to a certain % of hp.

Sorry if that didn't exactly help, I haven't been on for a few days. Plus I fell very lazy right now - -

• ShadowsaraShadowsara Member Posts: 15

I have changed my career. now, i am a mage. i just need to buy a lot of potions and then i can level up fast. However, i have spent a lot of money as well. it is not easy to obtain more. It is better to cooperate with one swordsman. of course, a powerful pet help me a lot!

• beckhambeckham Member Posts: 68

today, i got a golden mouce ride from the lucky bag. lol, i am lucky!

• FeldronFeldron Member UncommonPosts: 337

this is nothing more then a built in bot

it kills game play

if the game is so broken that adding a bot to it is ever even a tought the devs have then they should fix the game and not just add a bot to the game to cover up its flaws

• kesharichardkesharichard Member Posts: 1

Angel and cherubs tend to be known as well-liked baby angel tattoo designs for ladies. They're extremely sweet, hot and girly. Most of these tattoos are well-known amongst ladies and they can create a fantastic lower back skin icon pattern, or may be a upper body item or most likely about the leg or around the arm.

crib mattress reviews

• helthroshelthros Member UncommonPosts: 1,449

Why does this feel like a tutorial?