Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hahaha

RajaiRajai Member UncommonPosts: 331

idk if this has been posted before but it's kind of funny

www.youtube.com/watch

also, it's awesome

Trump 2016

Comments

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

Lmfao

I honestly expected him to split that thing in half on his first swing, due to its apparent weight.

Probably harder than it looks ;p

edit: He should try swinging the sword from berserk ;p

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

I'm not sure of the exact weight of the Buster Sword being that it couldn't be that heavy. If you can't spin that on your fingers like spinners, I'm sure you can't slash though some pallets. It's a replica. A real deal sword that big would crunch though them. He made that thing too heavy. Your talking to someone (myself) who has made (real) Zero's Saber, X buster, Mega Buster (MMX), and the Key Blade. That sword is cool, but it's all messed up for being able to "bust" though things.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• DailyBuzzDailyBuzz Member Posts: 2,306

Nerf Skids

/signed

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

Wow went looking through the rest of his videos, he's done some pretty amazing work. He even did the berserk sword *instant respect from me ;p* and electric swords.

Just needs a better swing, if possible ;p

• RajaiRajai Member UncommonPosts: 331

i think he said the sword weighed ~45 pounds, i dont feel like looking

that's considerably lighter than the buster sword should be but the poor guy could barely hold it up

also, I'm sure if he had made it weighted all he would have done is hurt himself trying to break pallets like that

he'd have better luck using the final fantasy 11 great axe :D

Edit: also he's cutting the hard way, he might as well be cutting a stack of 2 by 4s

Trump 2016

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

That poor guy at the end he could barely lift it to strike the wooden target

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981